Dinner for Two: 34 Most Loved Recipes for Two
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
When there are only two mouths to feed in the house, you don’t need long and extensive recipes that can feed an army. You need recipes for two that you can make on-the-fly and also enjoy with your friends and loved-ones.
We’ve gathered some of our favorite dinner for two recipes in our collection Dinner for Two: 34 Most Loved Recipes for Two that we know you are going to enjoy. From delicious pork chops, to chicken dishes for two and flavorful sides, there is something for every night of the week. Plus, we even have dessert covered! You no longer have to sit there and halve every recipe with these delicious quick and easy dinner ideas.
Finding good recipes for two can be quite a task, especially if you need something in a jiffy. With our collection of delicious bites, you’ll not only be able to quickly make something, but you’ll also find a variety of different cuisines so you won’t get bored of the same old dishes. There are delicious Asian stir fry recipes, American comfort foods, and classic Italian dishes that have become household favorites.
We hope that you enjoy our list of wonderful recipes and have a dinner for two that you’ll remember forever. And if you don’t finish the entire dish, there’s no harm in leftovers. Think of it as lunch for the next day. Happy eating.
Table of Contents
Chicken has become our go-to ingredient when we want to make a delicious recipe in a hurry. There are so many different chicken recipes that have a variety of flavors that we absolutely adore. Here are some of our best chicken recipes for two that we know you will love. From Asian dishes to classic fried chicken, we're sure that you will find something great.
15-Minute Chinese Chicken For Two (pictured)
Next time you're asked - "where's the beef?" - give your family member one of these delicious beef recipes for two. Quick and easy, you won't mind having some of these excellent dinners for lunch the next day. Made with ground beef or cuts of beef sirloin, these recipes are then either baked in a casserole or prepared in a skillet on the stove. Either way, they are ready in a jiffy and super delicious.
Budget Beef and Broccoli Stir Fry (pictured)
Come and get your pork chops! We've collected some of our favorite pork chop recipes for two that we know you are going to love. We have a recipe that is made in the pan, on the grill and even in your slow cooker. With all of that variety, you have to see how each one compares to the other. Serve with your favorite sides and dig into these savory pork chop recipes.
It wouldn't be a complete dinner for two without some amazing side dishes. From cheesy potato casseroles to fresh veggies, we've collected some of our favorite sides that will complement your meal. Don't leave your pork chops or chicken pieces alone on the plate. Make your dinner for two absolutely divine.
Here's what you've all been waiting for - dessert. It's a little difficult to just make a cake of pie for two people. So, we searched through our catalog and found some cute little recipes for two that would be perfect to finish off the night. And believe it or not, there is even a recipe for cake! We hope you have a great dinner for two and enjoy these sweet treats.
The Best Apple Dumplings (pictured)
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Take that box of lemon cake mix to the next level with this Easy Lemon Pudding Cake! It's a delicious and simple cake recipe that uses… Continue reading: "Easy Lemon Pudding Cakevideocam"
- 24 Classic Great Depression Era Recipes
- 19 Old West Cowboy Recipes
- The Best Funeral Foods: 21 Easy Potluck Recipes for a Crowd
- 30 Good Old Recipes from Grandma's Kitchen
- 36 Dump and Go Dinner Recipes
- 365 Easy Dinner Recipes for Every Day of the Year
- 31 Old Fashioned Recipes from the 1950s
- Old Southern Recipes: 22 Old Fashioned Meals
- 9 Jiffy Cornbread Recipes You'll Love
- How To Use Your Recipe Box on RecipeLion
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Instant Pot Creamy Tomato Pasta
- Pumpkin Cheesecake
- Roasted Butternut Squash Soup with Apple
- Honey Mustard Chicken
- Fried Spanish Tomatoes in Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Baked Potato on the Log Burner
- Pasta Alla Norma (Sicilian Eggplant And Tomato Pasta)
- Peppermint Dipped OREOS
- Breakfast Sliders
- Tic Tac Toe Rice Krispie Treats
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes