50 Easy Dinner Ideas for Two People
These tasty dinner for two recipes are perfect for weeknights or any night!
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
When there are only two mouths to feed in the house, you don’t need long and extensive recipes that can feed an army. You need recipes for two that you can make on-the-fly and also enjoy with your friends and loved-ones.
We’ve gathered some of our favorite dinner ideas for two people, and we think you're going to love them too. From delicious pork chops, to chicken dishes for two and flavorful sides, there is something for every night of the week. Plus, we even have dessert covered! You no longer have to sit there and halve every recipe with these delicious quick and easy dinner ideas.
Finding good recipes for two can be quite a task, especially if you need something in a jiffy. With our collection of delicious bites, you’ll not only be able to quickly make something, but you’ll also find a variety of different cuisines so you won’t get bored of the same old dishes. There are delicious Asian stir fry recipes, American comfort foods, and classic Italian dishes that have become household favorites.
We hope that you enjoy our list of wonderful recipes and have a dinner for two that you’ll remember forever. And if you don’t finish the entire dish, there’s no harm in leftovers. Think of it as lunch for the next day. Happy eating.
Table of Contents
Easy Chicken Recipes for Two
Chicken has become our go-to ingredient when we want to make a delicious recipe in a hurry. There are so many different chicken recipes that have a variety of flavors that we absolutely adore. Here are some of our best chicken recipes for two that we know you will love. From Asian dishes to no-fry chicken, we're sure that you will find something great.
Simple Beef Dinners for Two
Next time you're asked - "where's the beef?" - give your family member one of these delicious beef recipes for two. Quick and easy, you won't mind having some of these excellent dinners for lunch the next day. We've got everything from easy steak recipes for two to tender burgers and gravy. No matter what type of beef dinner you're looking for, there's something on this list you'll love.
Pork Chop Dinner Ideas for Two
Come and get your pork chops! We've collected some of our favorite pork chop recipes for two that we know you are going to love. Some people aren't fans of pork chops because they can turn out dry or flavorless. But you won't have that problem with these delicious recipes. They are rich, savory, and so good you won't mind having a few leftovers.
Find more easy dinner recipes in this delicious collection! Dump and Go Dinners: 36 Easy Weeknight Dinner Ideas + 4 Bonus Dump Desserts
Sides for Your Dinner for Two
It wouldn't be a complete dinner for two without some amazing side dishes. From crispy cauliflower to fresh broccoli salad, we've collected some of our favorite sides that will complement your meal. Don't leave your pork chops or chicken pieces alone on the plate. Make your dinner for two absolutely divine.
Dessert Recipes for Two
Here's what you've all been waiting for - dessert. It's a little difficult to just make a cake of pie for two people. So, we searched through our catalog and found some cute little recipes for two that would be perfect to finish off the night. And believe it or not, there is even a recipe for cake! We hope you have a great dinner for two and enjoy these sweet treats.
- Cookie Butter Fudge
- Easy 3 Ingredient Cookies
- 5-Ingredient Pie Crust Cookies
- Amish Cinnamon Cream Cheese Roll-Ups
- Gooey Apple Pull-Apart Bread
- One-Minute Apple Crisp for One
- Chocolate Covered Peanut Butter Pretzels
- Fruity Cake Mix Pudding Cake
- Ree Drummond's Salted Caramel Brownie Recipe
- One-Pan Double Chocolate Cake
Cooking Tips for Two From Addie Gundry, Food Network Star
Food Network Star and cookbook author Addie Gundry sat down with us to share some of her favorite dinner ideas for two people. Addie is used to whipping up large amounts of food for huge crowds of people, but she often enjoys just cooking for herself and her husband. One of her favorite things to do when cooking for two is to cook in batches. She often likes to make a full serving of a casserole and eat the rest for lunch throughout the week. Addie likes to keep in mind some weeknight go-to meals that she can whip up in a pinch. As an added bonus, we’ve put together some of Addie Gundry’s favorite make-ahead meals that you can adopt and make them your weeknight go-tos.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- The Ultimate Kitchen Guide: How-Tos, Cooking Tips & Essential Kitchen Knowledge Free eBook
- 27 Simple 5-Minute Recipes
- 30 Good Old Recipes from Grandma's Kitchen
- Bible Food Recipes: 8 Heavenly Meals Inspired by the Bible
- 24 Classic Great Depression Era Recipes
- 31 Old Fashioned Recipes from the 1950s
- 365 Easy Dinner Recipes for Every Day of the Year
- 12 Recipes Using Frozen Hash Browns
- 19 Old West Cowboy Recipes
- The Best Funeral Foods: 21 Easy Potluck Recipes for a Crowd
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Applebee's Copycat Chicken Wonton Tacos
- Johnny Marzetti
- Cheesy Smoked Sausage Pasta With Broccoli
- Instant Pot Lamb Chops
- Air Fryer Lamb
- Homemade Thandai
- Dal Palak
- Simple Indian Chickpea Salad | Chana Salad
- Grapefruit Elderflower Margarita
- Sticky Beef, Broccoli And Rice
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes