Dump and Go Dinners: 22 Easy Weeknight Dinner Ideas + 4 Bonus Dump Desserts
By: Jamie Garcia, Editor, RecipeLion
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We live in a busy world and getting dinner on the table every single night can be a trying task. When schedules are hectic and you're pressed for time, turn to these 22 Easy Weeknight Dinner Ideas for help. These dump and go dinners are just what you need to get a delicious meal on the table without having to spend all day in the kitchen chopping, stirring and preparing. These simple dinner recipes are as easy as mix and go. Whether they're easy slow cooker recipes that simmer all day or comforting casseroles that bake in under an hour, any one of the dump dinners below will save you time and hassle at the end of a busy day.
Table of Contents
Dump and Go Beef Recipes
There's nothing better than dumping some ingredients in a dish and throwing them in the oven or slow cooker. If you're a fan of beef casseroles, goulash, meatloaf, and more, this section is for you. These dump dinners are perfect for saving you time, and they're so delicious no one will know just how easy they were to make!
For more easy ways to get dinner on the table quick, try our 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals Free eCookbook
Dump and Go Chicken Recipes
Our dump dinners chicken section is where we really shine. There is so much you can do with chicken and we've covered almost all of the bases. From Italian and Mexican-inspired chicken casseroles, to rustic cowboy chicken, and comforting dishes like chicken pot pie, you won't soon tire of these tasty dump dinners.
Who wants a long list of ingredients when putting together a meal? Try our collection,
13 Easy Recipes with 5 Ingredients or Less
Dump and Go Side Dishes
Below, we've listed a few easy side dish recipes that you can dump and bake or dump and assemble, and get on the table quick. Easy side dishes will make your entire meal come together in a flash, and when there are hungry people waiting, you know how valuable saving a few minutes can be. Dump these sides on a plate and grab a fork!
To see our entire collection of dump desserts, check out our collection
BONUS! Dump Desserts
What dinner is truly complete without a little dessert to satisfy that sweet tooth? In case you thought you could only dump and bake your dinners, think again. Dump desserts are widely popular and for good reason -- they're easy as cake! In fact, a enjoy a few dump cakes from the list below to end your meal on a sweet note.
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Love these recipes? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 9 Jiffy Cornbread Recipes You'll Love
- 30 Charming Old Fashioned Recipes
- The Best Funeral Foods: 18 Easy Potluck Recipes for a Crowd
- 24 Classic Great Depression Era Recipes
- RecipeLion's Annual Top 100: Top Recipes of 2016
- Dump and Go Dinners: 22 Easy Weeknight Dinner Ideas + 4 Bonus Dump Desserts
- The Best Dinner Recipes, Delicious Desserts & More: 20 Must-Have Recipes
- 17 Old West Cowboy Recipes
- "50 Favorite American Recipes by State" eCookbook
- 22 Old Fashioned Recipes from the 1950s
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- German Food Recipes: 23 Classic Dishes
- Sweet Potato & Sausage Hash
- 4-Ingredient Peanut Butter Chocolate Fudge
- Moist Chocolate Chip Zucchini Muffins
- Avocado Mexican Taco Bowls
- Healthy Beef Crockpot Chili
- Muesli Energy Bites
- Chocolate Cherry Breakfast Cookies
- Easy Carrot Cake Muffin/Loaves
- Creamy Homemade Baked Cannoli