Dump and Bake Chicken Pot Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"You only need 5 ingredients and 5 minutes to make this Dump-and-Bake Chicken Pot Pie Recipe! It’s an easy, family-friendly dinner that’s perfect for busy weeknights! Alright busy moms…I’m sharing the ultimate 20-minute dinner and it’s about to make you look like a Superhero! Figuring out what to serve, getting food on the table each night, and hoping and praying that your kids will actually EAT it can be exhausting, right? Trust me…I know. I consider it a small miracle when I find a meal that everyone loves and that doesn’t require either (1) restaurant carry-out or (2) a ton of time, effort, and coordination on my part!"
Preparation Time5 min
Cooking Time15 min
Cooking Vessel Size8 x 8 Baking Pan
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Easy 7-Layer Potato Salad is the perfect solution to your potluck woes. Want to bring one of the most beloved potluck recipes to the… Continue reading: "Easy 7-Layer Potato Saladvideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Asian Ginger Dressing
- New England Clam Chowder
- Oreo Magic Bars
- Classic Frozen Margarita Recipe
- Instant Pot Lemon Chicken
- Homemade Chicken Parmesan
- Easy Jack Skellington Cookies
- Cookies And Cream Cupcakes
- Cinnamon Donut Muffins
- Spaghetti Salad
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes