Latest Free Recipe eCookbooks
Our selection of free recipe eCookbooks is the ultimate resource for cooking. Each eCookbook includes a collection of recipes on a theme. Whether it's eating on a budget, chicken casserole recipes, restaurant copycat recipes, or our favorite dessert recipes, RecipeLion.com has you covered. You can easily download and print out each eCookbook for easy reference while cooking. For help downloading our eCookbooks, see our help document here.
- To view and download the complete collection of free recipe eCookbooks, click here.
- If you'd like to check out all our free Holiday eCookbooks, please click here.
Enjoy the latest in our collection of eCookbooks below!
26 Unforgettable Halloween Party Recipes eCookbook — Halloween is filled with fun, food, and festivities. And the best part is that people of all ages enjoy celebrating this holiday. Whether you're throwing a Halloween party for children or adults, your guests will like these recipes. There are festive appetizers and snacks as well as sweet treats. Some will even let you show your crafty side!
Easy Potluck Recipes: 14 Potluck Ideas for Sides, Desserts & More — There’s nothing quite like a good, old-fashioned potluck meal with family and friends. We simply can’t resist all of the foods that you typically find and eat at a traditional potluck gathering, so we’ve put together this eCookbook just for you! From sensational side dishes to delicious desserts, and of course mouthwatering main dishes, all of the food served up at potlucks is simply irresistible.
15 Fruit Recipes: Pear Recipes, Apple Recipes, Banana Recipes & More from USA Pears and Swiss Diamond® — Cook up delicious dishes inspired by fresh, seasonal fruits with this comprehensive eCookbook from USA Pears and Swiss Diamond. We've collected our favorite fruit recipes into one eCookbook. There is a wide variety of fruit recipes included in this collection, from breakfast recipes to dinner recipes to recipes for dessert. Transform fruit into something you would never have imagined with these easy recipes.
- Classic Salisbury Steak Recipe
- 11 Vintage Recipes That Will Scare Your Grandkids
- Dump-and-Bake Stuffed Cabbage Rolls Casserole
- 5-Ingredient Amish Baked Spaghetti
- German Kielbasa Soup Recipe
- Chicken Egg Rolls
- Classic British Fish and Chips
- Pull-Apart Stuffed Shells
- Traditional Irish Corned Beef and Cabbage
- Spanish Paella with Chicken and Shrimp
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Spam Cordon Bleu Grilled Cheese
- Quadruple Chocolate Cake
- Healthy Avocado & Poached Egg Breakfast
- Apple Rose Tarts
- Best Ever Blueberry Pancakes
- 26 Easy Cool Whip Desserts + Our Homemade Cool Whip Recipe
- Brie, Ham, and Pear Panini
- Puff Pastry Baked Brie with Pears
- German Pancake with Caramelized Pears
- Chicken Hotpot
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes