RecipeLion.com is a community-focused website that provides over 30,000 free recipes, tips and tricks, and videos to enthusiastic home chefs. We also offer step-by-step how-to articles, full original recipes, engaging blog posts, and an interactive social media community. We add and update hundreds of articles each month, so you'll never be at a loss for new and exciting cooking content.
Watch the video below from our executive producer, Addie Gundry, to learn more about us!
Our readers enjoy quick and easy weekly meal solutions. Some of our most popular content includes old-fashioned recipes, chicken and beef dinners, casseroles, and plenty of cake!
We’re particularly proud of our Quick Bites video series, and most recently, our 103 Recipes line of cookbooks. The recipes in both of these accessible series are best suited for beginning and intermediate home cooks who want to execute dinner with ease.
Check out our staff page to meet the editors of RecipeLion!
Quick Facts About Prime Publishing
Our goal is to provide five minutes of fun every day in the life of a home cook, as well as quick and easy weekly meal solutions no matter the occasion.
- More than 40 million monthly page views from consumers, consisting of projects, recipes, and related articles.
- More than 6 million eNewsletter subscribers.
- 38 websites that cover everything from knitting and crochet to food and wine!
Quick Facts About RecipeLion
- More than 177,000 followers and subscribers across Facebook, Pinterest, and other social media platforms.
- More than 5,000 YouTube subscribers.
- In-house video studio, craft studio, two test kitchens, and 40+ full-time editors show our commitment to creating quality content for readers.
Connect With Us
RecipeLion on YouTube
Subscribe to RecipeLion on YouTube for hundreds of free recipe videos from the RecipeLion test kitchen.
About Our Free Newsletters
Quick and Easy Recipes
Our free email newsletter brings recipes, cooking tips, menu planning, contests and more straight to your inbox!
Recipe of the Day
Sign up to receive a free quick and easy recipe every day of the week!
Meals on Reels
Watch how your favorite recipes are made with our easy how-to cooking videos! Sign up to get the best and newest recipe videos delivered straight to your inbox. Receive weekly recipe inspiration and cooking tips in a convenient video roundup.
The Giveaway Gazette
Find out about all of the newest giveaways featured on RecipeLion and our sister sites. Each week there are more than 36 different contests you can enter, featuring prizes like cookware, yarn, kitchen gadgets, and more!
More Helpful Links
Contact Us: For more questions about RecipeLion, our newsletters, and our recipes, check out our Contact Us page.
Submit Your Recipe: Get published – Submit Your Recipe today.
FAQs: Still can’t find what you’re looking for? Check out our Frequently Asked Questions page.
About Prime Publishing
RecipeLion is owned by Prime Publishing LLC, a leader in building multi-platform brands that inform, inspire, and engage consumer audiences. Meeting at the intersection of information and engagement, and powered by innovation, the Prime Publishing brands span digital websites, email newsletters, social media, and e-commerce. Our diverse group of cooking and crafting properties allows consumers to enjoy content they desire on their desktop, laptop, tablet, phone, and more.
Proud Members and Supporters of
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Lazy Girl's Poached Chicken Breast Tenders
- Greek Lasagna & Garlic Toast Cups
- 5-Ingredient Penne with Parmesan Cream Sauce
- Devilish Fudgy Double Chocolate Orange Cookies
- Spanish Saffron Rice with Spicy Mushrooms & Onions
- Dump-and-Go 4-Ingredient Baked Pork Chops
- Cajun Shrimp Pasta
- Passata Made with Roma Tomatoes
- One-Pot Creamy Spinach Chicken Pasta
- Rice Pudding
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes