RecipeLion is dedicated to the best recipes and cooking tips. From quick and easy dinner recipes to new and exciting dessert recipes, we find and deliver the best recipes from all over the web. Plus, we feature free product reviews and giveaways of all the latest and greatest products including cooking gadgets, cookbooks, food, and more. RecipeLion is a wonderful online resource for cooks of all skill levels.
Our goal is to provide five minutes of fun every day in the life of a home cook. We add and update hundreds of articles each month, and we feature free product reviews and giveaways of all the latest and greatest products including kitchen appliances, cookbooks and more.
Plus, sign up for our free e-mail newsletter, Quick and Easy Recipes. Every issue of Quick and Easy Recipes features gorgeous food photos, inspiring free recipes, and video tutorials that foodies are sure to love. Sign up here!
RecipeLion is owned by Prime Publishing LLC - a leader in building multi-platform brands that inform, inspire, and engage consumer audiences. Meeting at the intersection of information and engagement, and powered by innovation, the Prime Publishing brands span digital websites, e-mail newsletters, social media, and e-commerce. Our diverse group of cooking and crafting properties allows consumers to enjoy the content they desire on their desktop, laptop, tablet, phone and more.
Prime Publishing LLC, Quick Facts:
- More than 72 million page views monthly by consumers, consisting of projects, recipes, and content articles.
- More than 8.2 million readers subscribe to our daily content eNewsletters.
- Over 600,000 incoming links from websites, media outlets, and social media.
- Over 2.4 million followers/subscribers on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, YouTube and Google+.
- In-house video studio, craft studio, test kitchens and 50+ full-time editors in Northbrook show our commitment to creating quality content.
More Helpful Links
- Disclosure Policy for Product Reviews- Information on how we review recipes and books.
- FAQs Page- Frequently asked questions.
- How to Submit Your Recipes on Recipelion.com - We welcome submissions from readers and bloggers!
- Links to Recipelion.com- Free banners and text copy.
- Prime Publishing LLC- For advertising, marketing and business development opportunities please visit the corporate site.
Connect with Us!
Proud Members and Supporters of:
Recipe of the Day
Who can resist the good old-fashioned comfort food at Cracker Barrel? This recipe for Cracker Barrel Copycat Cheesy Chicken and… See moreGet More Recipes
- RecipeLion Reviews and Giveaways
- Easy "No Work" Baked Chicken
- Grandma's Lazy Daisy Cake
- 25 Ground Beef Casserole Recipes You'll Love
- Dump and Go Chinese Beef and Broccoli
- 9 Jiffy Cornbread Recipes You'll Love
- Carrot Gooey Cake
- Amish Casserole
- Amish Yumasetti Casserole
- Paula Deen's Favorite Pulled Pork Sandwich
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Gummy Champagne Hearts
- 13 Mother's Day Recipes for Brunch and Dessert
- Peach Blueberry Trifle
- Strawberry Shortcake Smoothie
- Bonefish Grill Bang Bang Shrimp
- Poppy Seed Chicken Casserole
- British Classic Roast Beef with Yorkshire Puddings
- Mint Parfait Bars
- Slow Cooker Cool Ranch Chicken Tacos
- Slow Cooker Sesame Ginger Pulled Pork