Our goal is to provide five minutes of fun every day in the life of a home cook, as well as quick and easy weekly meal solutions no matter the occasion. We add and update hundreds of articles each month, so you'll never be at a loss for new and exciting cooking content.
We are a community-focused website that provides free recipes and tutorial videos to enthusiastic home chefs. We also offer step-by-step how-to articles, full original recipes, engaging blog posts, and an interactive social media community.
Some of our most popular content includes old-fashioned recipes, chicken and beef dinners, casseroles, and plenty of cake! We’re particularly proud of our Quick Bites video series, and most recently, our 103 Recipes line of cookbooks. The recipes in both of these accessible series are best suited for beginning and intermediate home cooks who want to execute dishes with ease.
Submit Your Recipe
Did you know you can publish your own recipes on our site? Submit any of your original recipes by filling out a simple form and you'll see them featured right here on RecipeLion. You may even see your recipes featured in our newsletters and on our social media!
If you're a blogger, this is a great way to get some additional, free traffic to your site! If you're not a blogger, it's a nice way to get published for the first time and give your recipes some digital exposure. Recipes are reviewed by editors and added to the site based on relevancy and seasonality. Visit this page for more details about the kind of recipes we're currently accepting.
Featured Foodies are eligible for a profile on our site. These profiles serve as "hub pages" for all of the recipes you submit to us. Once your profile is created, the byline on any future recipe you submit to us will be linked to it should people want to see more of your work!
- Your name and the name of your blog
- A short biography
- A link to your blog (if applicable) and any other social media links you may have.
Note: An editor will reach out to for a high resolution photo of yourself at a later date.
We frequently publish eBooks on RecipeLion and are always looking for bloggers to contribute! If you have a full recipe that you'd like to publish, we are happy to include it in an upcoming eBook.
Please note: You must be willing to let us publish the recipe in full to be included in an eBook. You will be properly credited and linked to in the book.
Guest Blogging and Guest Articles
We offer guest blogging opportunities, on our blog, RecipeChatter all year round. We also offer opportunities for bloggers and other experts to author guest articles on our site. Most often, this means writing a how-to article with step-by-step photos, although we are open to other kinds of articles.
These are both paid opportunities. Compensation will vary depending on the type of post.
We are always looking to work with new companies and brands on promotions of all kinds. We run multiple, free giveaways on our site all year round and also do product reviews. For more information about promotional opportunities with RecipeLion, please contact us using this form.
Visit this page to view our current giveaways, reviews, and promotions.
For all general customer service inquiries and any questions about how to work with us, please visit this page and send us a quick message! We'll get back to you within 24 hours.
RecipeLion is owned by Prime Publishing LLC - a leader in building multi-platform brands that inform, inspire, and engage consumer audiences. Meeting at the intersection of information and engagement, and powered by innovation, the Prime Publishing brands span digital websites, e-mail newsletters, social media, and e-commerce. Our diverse group of cooking and crafting properties allows consumers to enjoy the content they desire on their desktop, laptop, tablet, phone and more.
Prime Publishing LLC, Quick Facts:
- More than 72 million page views monthly by consumers, consisting of projects, recipes, and related articles.
- More than 6.2 million readers subscribe to our daily content eNewsletters.
- Over 600,000 incoming links from websites, media outlets, and social media.
- Over 3.2 million followers/subscribers on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, YouTube and Google+.
- In-house video studio, craft studio, three test kitchens and 50+ full-time editors in Northbrook show our commitment to creating quality content.
- Sign up for our free email newsletter! - Get free recipes, giveaway opportunities, and more delivered to your inbox every day!
- Disclosure Policy for Product Reviews - Information on how we review recipes and books.
- FAQs - Frequently asked questions.
- Blogger Buttons - Do you already work with us? Share a free button on your site and let your fans know!
- Prime Publishing LLC - For advertising, marketing, and business development opportunities please visit our corporate site.
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Instant Chicken Parmesan Zoodle Soup
- Classic Chicken Pot Pie With Bone Broth
- Mughlai Navratan Korma
- Spicy Zucchini Waffles
- Fruity Peach Yogurt Bowl
- Quick and Easy Pizza Pot Pie
- Easy Hawaiian Dump Cake
- Slow Cooker Brown Sugar Garlic Chicken
- Simple, Homemade Applesauce
- Strawberry Lemonade Pound Cake
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes