Addie Gundry - Professional Chef and Cookbook Author
Meet Addie: Recipelion Test Kitchen's executive producer, author of our cookbook series, and Food Network competitor!
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Addie Gundry received her master’s degree in culinary arts at Auguste Escoffier in Avignon, France. She has worked for Christian Etienne, Daniel Boulud, Thomas Keller, and Martha Stewart on management, restaurant openings, brand development, editorial, marketing, and sales. In 2015, she won Cutthroat Kitchen on Food Network. As the executive producer for RecipeLion, Addie creates culinary content for multiple Web platforms and communities.
She is the chef and author of RecipeLion's 103 Cookbook series and has her own cooking and entertaining blog, Easy Elegant Entertaining.
She and her husband, Alex, live in Lake Forest, IL with their puppy, Paisley. They're expecting a little boy this September. They love hanging out in the backyard, cocktail walks around the neighborhood, and spending time with friends and family.
Addie's Recipes on RecipeLion
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Heather Carter - Food Blogger
- Addie Gundry - Professional Chef and Cookbook Author
- Reeni Pisano - Food Blogger
- Blair Lonergan - Food Blogger
- Christy Denney - Food Blogger
- Zrinka P. - Food Blogger
- Tina Buttler - Food Blogger
- Kevin Williams - Food Blogger
- Jenni Fleener - Food Blogger
- Andi Gleeson - Food Blogger
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes