The Ultimate Kitchen Guide: How-Tos, Cooking Tips & Essential Kitchen Knowledge
Addie Gundry - Professional Chef and Cookbook Author
Meet Addie: Recipelion Test Kitchen's executive producer, author of our cookbook series, and Food Network competitor!
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Addie Gundry received her master’s degree in culinary arts at Auguste Escoffier in Avignon, France. She has worked for Christian Etienne, Daniel Boulud, Thomas Keller, and Martha Stewart on management, restaurant openings, brand development, editorial, marketing, and sales. In 2015, she won Cutthroat Kitchen on Food Network, and in 2017, she competed on the 13th season of Food Network Star. As the executive producer for RecipeLion, Addie creates culinary content for multiple Web platforms and communities.
She is the chef and author of RecipeLion's 103 Cookbook series and has her own cooking and entertaining blog, Easy Elegant Entertaining.
She and her husband, Alex, live in Lake Forest, IL with their baby boy, Cooper, and happy puppy, Paisley. They love hanging out in the backyard, cocktail walks around the neighborhood, and spending time with friends and family.
Addie's Recipes on RecipeLion
Order her Cookbooks!
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
One bite of this Fluffy Cream Puff Cake and you will fall in love. This easy dessert recipe combines pudding, Cool Whip, chocolate,… Continue reading: "Fluffy Cream Puff Cakevideocam"
- Amanda Formaro - Food Blogger
- Cris Goode - Food Blogger
- Jenni Fleener - Food Blogger
- Jaclyn Bell - Food Blogger
- Heather Carter - Food Blogger
- Erin Schmit - Food Blogger
- Christy Denney - Food Blogger
- Addie Gundry - Professional Chef and Cookbook Author
- Robin from Knead to Cook- Food Blogger
- Sherron Watson - Food Blogger
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes