Addie Gundry - Professional Chef and Cookbook Author
Meet Addie: Recipelion Test Kitchen's executive producer, author of our cookbook series, and Food Network competitor!
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Addie Gundry received her master’s degree in culinary arts at Auguste Escoffier in Avignon, France. She has worked for Christian Etienne, Daniel Boulud, Thomas Keller, and Martha Stewart on management, restaurant openings, brand development, editorial, marketing, and sales. In 2015, she won Cutthroat Kitchen on Food Network. As the executive producer for RecipeLion, Addie creates culinary content for multiple Web platforms and communities.
She is the chef and author of RecipeLion's 103 Cookbook series and has her own cooking and entertaining blog, Easy Elegant Entertaining.
She and her husband, Alex, live in Lake Forest, IL with their puppy, Paisley. They're expecting a little boy this September. They love hanging out in the backyard, cocktail walks around the neighborhood, and spending time with friends and family.
Addie's Recipes on RecipeLion
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Addie Gundry - Professional Chef and Cookbook Author
- Victoria Paikin - Food Blogger
- Blair Lonergan - Food Blogger
- Christy Denney - Food Blogger
- Stacey Little - Food Blogger
- Parrish Ritchie - Food Blogger
- Jaclyn Bell - Food Blogger
- Amanda Formaro - Food Blogger
- Reeni Pisano - Food Blogger
- Cheryl Sousan - Food Blogger
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- 21 Crowd-Pleasing Easy Potluck Recipes
- Black & Blum
- Homemade BBQ sauce
- 2 Ingredient Green Smoothie
- Gluten Free Cinnamon Rolls with No Yeast
- Whipped Chocolate Coca Cola Poke Cake
- Condensed Milk Spread
- Spanish Fried Eggs - Paleo Style
- Double Chocolate Walnut Skillet Brownie
- Honey Roasted Strawberry Cheesecake Smoothie