The Ultimate Kitchen Guide: How-Tos, Cooking Tips & Essential Kitchen Knowledge
Amy Dickerson - Food Blogger
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Accidental Happy Baker was born from my early midlife crisis. After my last baby went off to kindergarten I had way too much free time on my hands and no direction. I’d been a stay at home mom for 15 years with no idea what I wanted to do with my life. Completely overwhelmed and depressed, I started making all my favorite comfort foods. Soon my new found free time was filled with baking. I worked to master the skills and recipes I’d seen my mother and grandmothers use to bake fresh bread and rolls, cakes and pies, things I’d always wanted to make, but with 4 babies underfoot hadn’t ever taken the time to learn.
Somewhere along the way, I realized that with my oven mitts and apron on my mood and my outlook completely changed. I’d gone from depressed and directionless to feeling joyful and accomplished. I love the way that food brings family and friends together allowing you to share that joy. I love sharing new recipes with my family and friends. And if we’re being honest…they’d tell you that they love being taste testers too. So began Accidental Happy Baker. I hope that as you try the recipes you’ll find here, you’ll find new favorites to share with your family and friends also.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
This Classic Salisbury Steak Recipe is an old fashioned comfort food recipe you're surely familiar with. A favorite among many Moms… Continue reading: "Classic Salisbury Steak Recipevideocam"
- Kevin Williams - Food Blogger
- Jaclyn Bell - Food Blogger
- Heather Carter - Food Blogger
- Kristin Anderson - Editor
- Blair Lonergan - Food Blogger
- Lisa Turner - Food Blogger
- Jan Gomes - Food Blogger
- Addie Gundry - Professional Chef and Cookbook Author
- Sherron Watson - Food Blogger
- Carole Burkhard - Food Blogger
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Butternut Squash Pasta With Chili & Toasted Pumpkin Seeds
- Pumpkin Fluff Dip
- Baked Spaghetti Squash Carbonara Casserole
- Carrot Ginger Soup
- Old-fashioned Cranberry Muffins
- Sloppy Joe
- Cheesy Cauliflower Soup
- Victoria Sponge Cake In Air Fryer
- Beet Salad
- Air Fryer Cheesecake
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes