Orange Spiced Monkey Bread
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Orange spiced monkey bread is the perfect ooey gooey citrusy sweet morning treat! Soft and fluffy biscuit pieces are rolled in orange zest, cinnamon, ground cloves and sugar before being doused in a homemade orange syrup and baked into a golden brown syrupy pull-apart treat! Growing up my Grandmother always made us cups of orange spiced tea in the winter when we came in from playing outside. There’s just something about the combination of oranges, cinnamon, and cloves that is so cozy! "
Preparation Time15 min
Cooking Time35 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
We love this Throw Together Potluck Salad so much, we make it whenever possible! What's not to love about a meaty, cheesy salad tossed… Continue reading: "Throw Together Potluck Saladvideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- White Chocolate Mint Shamrock Tarts
- Easy Spring M&m Cookie Bars
- Keto Cinnamon Rolls
- Keto Chocolate Frosty
- Dutch Baby Pancakes
- Garlic Curry Recipe (poondu Kuzhambu)
- Fresh Mango Salsa
- 15 Minute Easy Crispy Chilli Beef
- Cornflake Chicken
- Murungai Keerai Thanni Saaru (drumstick Leaves Soup)
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes