Virginia Country Ham Biscuits
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"A pride of Virginia culture, country ham is a Southern tradition that has been loved for centuries. Country Ham Biscuits combine the salty, cured smoked meat with fluffy buttermilk biscuits. They're perfect for breakfast with eggs and grits, served as cocktail hors d’oeuvres or tailgating snacks, or prepared for grab-and-go munchies between meals. Enjoy a delicious Southern bite at any time of day! As a born-and-raised Virginian, it was only recently that I realized ham biscuits are a truly local specialty -- and not necessarily something that the rest of the country is familiar with. Around here, you'll find Country Ham Biscuits served at almost every holiday, tailgate, funeral, potluck or picnic. They're a staple that is just ingrained in the culture of our community. Well, let me share the good news -- no matter where you live, you can indulge in one of our favorite Southern delicacies, too -- salty country ham on light and fluffy buttermilk biscuits. "
Preparation Time20 min
Cooking Time12 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Perfect for a family party or a potluck dinner, recipes with jello are always crowd-pleasers. Strawberry Jello Pretzel Salad is… Continue reading: "Strawberry Pretzel Saladvideocam"
- Cheddar, Chive and Bacon Biscuits
- Virginia Country Ham Biscuits
- Overnight Apple Crisp Breakfast Parfait
- Keto Overnight Oats with Coconut and Blueberries
- Whole Wheat Banana Blueberry Muffins
- Ham and Havarti Mini Quiches
- Easy Amish Breakfast Muffins
- Bacon Pancake Dippers
- McDonalds Copycat Egg White Delight
- Copycat Burger King French Toast Sticks
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Slow Cooker Chicken Artichoke Soup With Rice
- Air Fryer Meatloaf
- Zuppa Toscana
- Boo Batter No Churn Ice Cream
- Lemon Curd Cocktail
- Pumpkin Pie Liqueur
- Homemade Eggnog
- Pumpkin Cream Cheese Truffles
- The Very Best Slow Cooker Bread Pudding
- Starbuck’s Copycat Pumpkin Bread
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes