- How do I submit my recipe or tip for publication on RecipeLion?
- How do I get a Featured Foodie Profile Page on RecipeLion?
- What are eCookbooks and how do I download them?
- How do I enter a giveaway?
- What are some other recipe resources?
- Why do I see a pop-down when I visit RecipeLion?
- How do I Whitelist Emails from RecipeLion?
- How do I disable browser copush notifications?
There are plenty of ways that we can work together! To learn more about everything we do, and other ways to join our community visit our About Us page.
If you want to link to RecipeLion, just follow this link and learn how. If you'd like RecipeLion to link to your website or blog, consider submitting an original recipe. Bloggers who submit 5-10 (or more) recipes to RecipeLion are eligible for a featured foodie profile, which can include links to your blog, website, Facebook fan page, Etsy shop, etc.
See your recipes and tips published on RecipeLion.com! You can submit your original recipes by using our Share Your Recipe form. Recipes must include a photo and must be an original creation. Recipes are reviewed by our editorial staff and are added based on timeliness, quality, and overall need on the site. If/when your recipe is added, you will receive an email containing the link to your recipe on RecipeLion, which you can review at any time. Use this form and submit today!
If you are a regular contributor on RecipeLion, or if you've submitted 5-10 original recipes to us, you are eligible to be a Featured Foodie! Featured Foodies are our most dedicated bloggers and recipe contributors, and as such, we offer profile pages where all your submissions are featured. For examples of what your profile will look like, check out the Featured Foodie profiles currently on RecipeLion. We will need a short bio and photo from you to get started. This is a great way to gain extra traffic to your blog or site! If you already have 5-10 recipes on our site and would like a profile, just contact us.
RecipeLion's library of eCookbooks are loaded with recipes for all occasions and completely free to download! These eBook PDFs can be saved to your computer, and/or printed out for easy reference while cooking. You can find our latest collection of eBooks here.
You will need Adobe Reader to access our eBooks. You can download a free copy of Adobe Reader from the Adobe website. For help downloading any of our eBooks, see our eBook Guide. You will also find links to recipes, how-to articles and other resources in our eBooks. If a link in an eBook does not work, type the recipe name into the search box on our website to locate the recipe and please contact us.
The RecipeLion editorial team loves giving away free cooking products to our readers! Every week, we feature new contests where you can enter to win a prize. Our products are reviewed by our testing team prior to the giveaway. You can enter any contest via the entry form on the contest page. See all current and upcoming giveaways here.
Our giveaways range from one week to a month in length. Winners are notified by email, and they have two weeks to send back their shipping address in order to claim the prize.
For more specific rules regarding a giveaway, please see the Rules link at the bottom of any contest page.
- American Society for Nutrition
- Cooking and Culinary Schools Listing and Resource
- Food and Agriculture Organization
- Food and Drug Administration
- International Food Information Council
- ChooseMyPlate - Government Nutrition Recommendations
- IFSH - Institute for Food Safety and Health
- Oregon State University Food Resource
- Med Assisting
Quick and Easy Recipes is a FREE email recipe newsletter published by the editors of RecipeLion.com. We publish Quick and Easy Recipes seven times per week! Each standard issue revolves around a cooking theme, such as Easy Weeknight Dinners, Christmas Cake Recipes, or No Bake Desserts. The editors also publish a separate Recipe of the Day newsletter, as well as Meals on Reels, a weekly newsletter showcasing video tutorials and demonstrations from our test kitchen.
Many of our standard issues include:
- Original recipes from our test kitchen
- Recipe videos
- Popular blogger recipes
- Cookbook and product giveaways
- Free, downloadable eBooks
- Cooking and Baking Tips
To subscribe to Quick and Easy Recipes, just go to our Newsletter Subscriber Page and fill in your information. You can also click Subscribe at the bottom of any page on RecipeLion to get to this sign-up form.
We support the hassle-free unsubscribe at RecipeLion. To unsubscribe from the email newsletter, you can simply click the “Hassle-Free Unsubscribe” image at the bottom of any issue of Quick and Easy Recipes or click the Unsubscribe link also provided at the bottom of each mailing. You can also unsubscribe at the website here.
Please visit the following link in order to change your email address for newsletter subscriptions: http://www.recipelion.com/section/update-email
If you also have a site account for a recipe box, you will need to log in and change your email address under “My Account.”
1. Click the Tools menu. (On a Mac, click the Firefox menu.)
2. Select Options. (On a Mac, select Preferences.)
3. Click the Privacy tab.
4. Select the 'Accept cookies from sites' checkbox.
5. Click the OK button.
1. Click on the Tools menu (located at the upper right-hand corner of the browser, next to the search bar.)
2. Select Settings.
3. Click "Show advanced settings."
4. Under the Privacy header, click the "Content settings..." button.'
5. Select "Allow local data to be set (recommended)."
6. Click "Done."
Internet Explorer 10 and 11
1. Click the "Tools" button.
2. Click "Internet Options."
3. Click the "Privacy" tab, and then, under "Settings," move the slider to Medium or Low.
4. Click "Apply."
Internet Explorer 6 or 7
1. Click the Tools menu.
2. Select Internet Options.
3. Click the Privacy tab.
4. Click the Default button (or manually slide the bar down to 'Medium').
5. Click the OK button.
1. Click the Safari menu.
2. Select Preferences.
3. Click Security.
4. In the 'Accept Cookies' section, select Always.
*If you have cookies enabled but use certain features such as SafeSearch, you may also need to allow third-party cookies such as those from RecipeLion.
To ensure that the email we send you ends up in your inbox, and isn't mistakenly sent to the junk folder, please whitelist our email address, which is mail@RecipeLion.com. For instructions on how to do so, click here.
If you want to disable browser (Copush) notifications, please visit this link to learn how.
Updated October 26, 2017
- Buckaroo Snack Dip
- Surprise Stuffed Chocolate Crinkle Cookies
- Magical Holiday Cookie Recipes: 12 Easy Christmas Cookies Free eCookbook
- Copycat Cracker Barrel Cheesy Chicken
- Old Fashioned Divinity Recipe
- Quick Amish Cinnamon Bread
- Grandma's Famous 6-Layer Cake
- Panera's Extinct Sandwich Recipe
- Better Than Cracker Barrel's Meatloaf
- Copycat Olive Garden Chicken Gnocchi Soup
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes