How to Allow or Block Browser Push Notifications
By default, Chrome alerts you whenever a website, app, or extension wants to send you notifications. You can change this setting at any time.
Note: If you’re browsing in Incognito mode, you won’t get notifications.
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More Settings.
- At the bottom, click Advanced.
- Under "Privacy and security," click Content settings.
- Click Notifications.
- Choose to block or allow notifications:
- Block all: Turn off Ask before sending.
- Block a site: Next to "Block," click Add. Enter the site and click Add.
- Allow a site: Next to "Allow," click Add. Enter the site and click Add.
To cancel notifications from MrFood, find: https://mrfood.com:443
Hover over the three dots to display "More Actions"
You have now disabled notifications.
Browser push notifications is always opt-in in Firefox. A site cannot send you push messages without your permission. To stop a specific site from sending you push messages:
- Click the menu button and choose Options.
- Select the Privacy & Security panel and go down to the Permissions section.
- Click the Settings… button next to Notifications.
- Here, You can specify which websites are allowed to send you notifications. Select the website you want to block or allow.
Note: This image is a sample from our sister site ‘MrFood.com’ but the same step-by-step instructions apply to 'RecipeLion.com’
1. To disable notifications on your Android device, go to Settings in your browser.
Click on the three dots.
2. Then swipe down and select ‘Settings’.
3. Under Settings, select ‘Site Settings’.
4. Then select ‘Notifications’.
5. Under Notifications, select https://www.recipelion.com
Note: This image is a sample from our sister site ‘FaveCrafts.com’ but the same step-by-step instructions apply to 'recipelion.com’
6. You will then be prompted to disable notifications. Press ‘CLEAR & RESET’.
7. Your device will then request you to confirm this action. Press ‘CLEAR & RESET’ again.
You will no longer receive push notifications from RecipeLion.com.
Swiss Delight Braised Steak
Amazing Slow Cooker Swiss Steak
Old Fashioned Salisbury Steak Recipe
Grandma Benson's 2 Cent Dinner Rolls
Grandma's Secret Meatball Recipe
Fruity Cake Mix Pudding Cake
The Ultimate Chicken Pot Pie
30-Minute Cheesy German Soup
Old Fashioned Sour Cream Doughnuts
Amish Apple Fry Pies
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Dexas Kitchen Workboard
- No Bake Chocolate Raspberry Lentil Dessert Lasagna
- Slow Cooker Apricot Chicken
- No Bake Oreo Cheesecake
- Baked Salmon
- Skinny Peach Lemonade
- Couscous Salad With Roasted Veggies And Quinoa
- Slow Cooker Blueberry Dump Cake
- Beef Stew
- Apple and Cranberry Super Breakfast
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes