Prime Publishing LLC was established in 1995 as a traditional niche book publishing company. We created our first niche community site in 2008.
Today, we are an Internet Media Company that operates web site communities and e-mail newsletters in niche areas such as crafting and cooking. With a flexible and scalable platform, Prime Publishing operates a rapidly growing network of websites that offer consumers the ability to share information through extensive online communities and make informed purchasing decisions.
For Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ's), please visit our FAQ page.
If you would like read the latest news and press releases from RecipeLion, please click here.
For information about product reviews at RecipeLion, please see our Disclosure Policy for Product Reviews.
For advertising, marketing and business development opportunities please visit the Prime Publishing LLC corporate site.
- Pudding Lust Cake
- 17 Easy Cake Recipes With Cake Mix
- Awesome One Pot Dinner
- Bring-Along Strawberry Jello Pretzel Salad
- Trillionaire Dessert Bars
- 18 Ground Beef Casserole Recipes You'll Love
- 14 Fast And Easy Stuffed Bell Peppers Recipes
- Best Crispy Fried Meatloaf
- Mama's Pizza Casserole
- Baked Pork Chops with Garden Stuffing
- 20 Valentine's Day Recipes: Blogger Edition - Free eCookbook
- 22 Easy Pie Recipes for Every Occasion
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Effortless Recipes with Cake Mix eCookbook
- 39 Appetizer Recipes and Party Pleasers eCookbook
- Classic Cowboy Recipes: 27 Authentic Western Recipes - Free eCookbook
- Frugal Recipes: 26 Ground Beef Recipes eCookbook
- The Ultimate Kitchen Guide: How-Tos, Cooking Tips & Essential Kitchen Knowledge
- Top Rated Amish Recipes: 26 Classic, Old-Fashioned Recipes eCookbook
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- 31 Easy Dinner Recipes for March
- 5-Ingredient Baked Pierogi Casserole
- Slow Cooker Chicken Noodle Bake
- Easy Homemade Chili Seasoning
- Creamy Lemon Butter Chicken
- Monte Cristo Brunch Sandwiches
- Easy Sweet Pea Casserole
- 5-Ingredient Apricot Pork Loin
- Rodelle Vanilla and Chocolate Products Review