FAQs - Frequently Asked Questions
Quick and Easy Recipes is the free email recipe newsletter published by the editors of RecipeLion.com. We publish Quick and Easy Recipes weekly. We publish Quick and Easy Recipes three days a week (Monday, Wednesday and Friday). The editors at RecipeLion.com also publish 2 - 3 Quick and Easy Recipes special offers issues each week with deals and offers for RecipeLion readers. Each of the standard issues revolves around a recipes theme, such as chicken recipes, slow cooker recipes, casseroles, breakfast, and everything else from A - Z. Here is what is included in each and every issue of Quick and Easy Recipes:
* 15-45 Original Recipes
* Book and Product Giveaway - Enter to Win Cookbooks or Food Products
* New recipe eCookbooks to download for free
* Cooking and Baking Tips
* Facebook, YouTube and Twitter updates.
Signing up for the free recipe newsletter Quick and Easy Recipes is simple. Just go to our newsletter signup page and fill in your information. You can also click subscribe at the bottom of any page at RecipeLion.com to get to this sign-up form.
We support the Hassle-Free unsubscribe at RecipeLion.com. To unsubscribe from the recipe email newsletter, you can simply click the “Hassle-Free Unsubscribe” image at the bottom of any issue of Quick and Easy Recipes or click the “Click here to unsubscribe” link also provided at the bottom of each mailing. You can also unsubscribe at the website here.
Please visit the following link in order to change your email address for newsletter subscriptions.
Please note that if you also have a site account for a recipe box, you will need to log in and change your email address under “My Account.”
Find out how to use your Recipe Box to save recipes for reference later. You can find step-by-step instructions here.
1. Click the Tools menu. (On a Mac, click the Firefox menu.)
2. Select Options. (On a Mac, select Preferences.)
3. Click the Privacy tab.
4. Select the 'Accept cookies from sites' checkbox.
5. Click the OK button.
1. Click on the Tools menu (located at the upper right hand corner of the browser, next to the search bar.)
2. Select Settings.
3. Click "Show advanced settings."
4. Under the Privacy header, click the "Content settings..." button.'
5. Select "Allow local data to be set (recommended)."
6. Click "Done."
Internet Explorer 10 and 11
1. Click the "Tools" button.
2. Click "Internet Options."
3. Click the "Privacy" tab, and then, under "Settings," move the slider to Medium or Low.
4. Click "Apply."
Internet Explorer 6 or 7
1. Click the Tools menu.
2. Select Internet Options.
3. Click the Privacy tab.
4. Click the Default button (or manually slide the bar down to 'Medium').
5. Click the OK button.
1. Click the Safari menu.
2. Select Preferences.
3. Click Security.
4. In the 'Accept Cookies' section, select Always.
*If you have cookies enabled but use certain features such as SafeSearch, you may also need to allow third-party cookies such as those from RecipeLion.
See your clever cooking tip, recipe, or tutorial published with your name on RecipeLion.com! We link to the recipe itself as opposed to listing the full recipe on the web site as we are a directory of recipe links. Simply contact us with your recipe link and a member of the editorial team will get back to you. For longer cooking tips or tutorials, a RecipeLion.com editor will send you a Recipe Submission Guide. We prefer tutorials with images and also welcome cooking videos on our website. Three ways you can submit are:
a. Links to recipes - Send us your link so we can link out to it.
b. Full tutorials for our Tutorials section - Send us your full tutorial via Word document.
c. Full cooking tips for our Tips section - Send us your full tip via Word document.
To submit your recipe, fill out the contact form and select "Recipe Submission" as the message topic. We will review your recipe and email you back with further details.
RecipeLion eCookbooks are free, downloadable recipe collections organized around a theme, such as pork chop recipes, Christmas recipes or Recipes in 30 Minutes or Less. These eCookbooks are PDF documents that can be downloaded off our website, saved to your computer, and/or printed out for easy reference while cooking. We think eCookbooks are a great way to offer a free collection of recipes to our users. Our very first eCookbook America's Favorite Pork Chop Recipes included 52 pages of pork chop recipes, including grilled recipes and quick and easy recipes. You can download a copy of the pork chop eCookbook here.
You will need Adobe to access our eCookbooks, but you can download a free copy of Adobe Reader from the Adobe website. If a link in a PDF recipe does not work, type the recipe name into the search box at our website to locate the project and please contact us.
The RecipeLion.com editorial team loves giving away kitchen products to our readers. Every Monday, we feature a new contest to win a cooking-related prize. These cookbooks and products are reviewed by our testing team. You can enter the contest via the entry form on the contest page. See all current and upcoming giveaways here.
Each giveaway last two weeks. Winners are notified by email, and they have two weeks to send back their affidavits in order to claim the prize. Once those two weeks have passed, we will pick a different winner. In addition to standard entry via the form on the contest page, we will give you an extra entry in the contest for EACH of the following items:
- We will give you an extra entry if you blog about the giveaway at your blog. Contact us with a link to the blog post.
- We will give you an extra entry if you tweet about the giveaway. Use the tweet button at the bottom of the contest form to get this extra entry.
- We will give you an extra entry if you post about the giveaway on Facebook. Use the Like button at the bottom of the contest form to get this extra entry.
You can look for new giveaways in our newsletter every week. For more specific rules regarding a giveaway, please see the Rules link at the bottom of any contest page.
But of course! You can visit our blog at http://www.recipechatter.com. We update our blog almost every day with new recipes, cooking tips, food news and more. We LOVE when readers comment on the blog, and you do not have to sign-in to comment. Just enter your name, email and comment into the form at the bottom of each blog post and click submit. No one but the editors will see your email address, and we will only use it to contact you in response to a question or to thank you for a comment. You can find out more about the Recipe Chatter editors at Meet the Editors.
We welcome Guest Posts at Recipe Chatter. If you are interested in contributing a guest post at our blog, whether you want to tell a personal cooking story or talk about a food trend, simply contact us. We can include a link back to your website or blog and we often trade Guest Posts with other blogs. We love working with other members of the cooking community, so feel free to tell us your idea.
To ensure that the email we send you ends up in your inbox, and isn't mistakenly sent to the junk folder, please whitelist our email address, which is mail@RecipeLion.com. For directions on how to do so, click here.
Our mail servers send e-mail through primenewsletters.com or favecrafts.com for all of our web properties. For a complete list of our e-mail newsletters please visit www.primenewsletters.com or our subscriber center.
Updated April 23, 2014
- Warm Lemon Pudding Cake
- Stupidly Easy Italian Crescent Casserole
- Dump and Go Dinners: 21 Easy Weeknight Dinner Ideas + Bonus Easy Dessert Recipes
- 23 Lazy No Bake Cookie Recipes & Bars
- 18 Ground Beef Casserole Recipes You'll Love
- 4-Ingredient Pork Chop Casserole
- 14 Fast And Easy Stuffed Bell Peppers Recipes
- Ground Beef Crescent Casserole
- 3-Ingredient Crispy Baked Pork Chops
- Pudding Lust Cake
- 20 Valentine's Day Recipes: Blogger Edition - Free eCookbook
- 22 Easy Pie Recipes for Every Occasion
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Effortless Recipes with Cake Mix eCookbook
- 39 Appetizer Recipes and Party Pleasers eCookbook
- Classic Cowboy Recipes: 27 Authentic Western Recipes - Free eCookbook
- Frugal Recipes: 26 Ground Beef Recipes eCookbook
- The Ultimate Kitchen Guide: How-Tos, Cooking Tips & Essential Kitchen Knowledge
- Top Rated Amish Recipes: 26 Classic, Old-Fashioned Recipes eCookbook
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Easy Pizza Recipes: 12 Homemade Pizza Casseroles
- Lemon Pepper Grilled Asparagus
- No Bake Blueberry Cheesecake Bites
- Southern Brunch Cheesy Hashbrown Casserole
- Bacon Cheddar Breakfast Muffins
- Carrot Cake Bread Pudding
- Very Best Deviled Eggs
- WMF Function 4 Casserole Pot Review
- 31 Easy Dinner Recipes for March