How To Use Your Recipe Box on RecipeLion
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"My Recipe Box" is a neat tool that allows you to save your favorite recipes from RecipeLion.com and store them in one organized place. Our easy how-to guide for tips and tricks will help you get started.
How to Use "My Recipe Box"
Table of Contents
- To save recipes to "My Recipe Box," you will first need to log into your account. If you don't already have an account with us, don't worry; you can create one for FREE! All you have to do is click on either "Sign In" near the top of your screen to log into a pre-existing account or "Register Now" to create a new account. Your login screen should look like this:
- Once you've logged into your account, find a recipe you'd like to save and click on "Save" from the icon bar:
- Once the recipe has successfully saved into your box, you'll see a confirmation screen appear briefly to let you know that you can view your recipe at any time.
- From there, you can either click on the green link to view your recipe right away, or you can continue to browse for more recipes on the site and view your recipe box later by selecting "My Recipe Box" near the top of your screen. And that's it! It's that simple to save your favorite recipes from RecipeLion.com.
- To create folders for "My Recipe Box," you will first need to view your recipe collection. You can see how to do that above. From there, you will see the option to view either "My List" which contains all of the recipes you've saved and "My Folders." Click on "My Folders."
- To create a folder, all you have to do is select "Add Folder."
- A new screen will appear in which you be given the option to name your folder. Feel free to create as many folders as you'd like. We've even given you the option to create folders within folders, for even more organization.
- Once you've created the appropriate folders, you can switch back to the "My List" tab to view your recipes. Sort your recipes into your folders by selecting "Add to Folder" and then selecting your desired folder from the drop-down menu provided. Click "Add to Folder" to finish.
- Make sure you are logged into your account, since you will not be able to add notes without first logging in. Select a recipe in which you'd like to add a note (it doesn't have to be a recipe you've saved in your Recipe Box). Click on the blue "More" button underneath the recipe photo. Then click on the gray paper and pen button to access the "Notes" field.
- Type your note into the screen that appears above. When you're done, just click on "Save Note."
- And that's it! Whenever you're logged into your account and viewing that recipe, your note will appear near the top, just beneath the recipe's title.
- Special Event Planning: If you have an upcoming event in which you'd like to make a specific recipe, your saved recipe collection is an excellent place to store all of your ideas. For instance, if you have a baby shower coming up, you can create a delicious dessert selection - all you have to do is check your saved recipes for inspiration.
- Save Personal Notes: If you want to remember that Bill likes casseroles and Sarah loves salads, you can write yourself a note so you don't forget.
- Plan For the Future: Plan out your recipes with folders to reflect your lifestyle. If you love hosting parties, make a special party folder. If you don't have a lot of time to cook during the week, make a folder for quick and easy recipes.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Have you ever had a craving for fried chicken that only KFC could satisfy? If so, you're in luck because we've whipped up a Copycat… Continue reading: "Copycat KFC Fried Chicken Recipevideocam"
- The Best Funeral Foods: 21 Easy Potluck Recipes for a Crowd
- RecipeLion's Best of the Year: Our Top 100 Easy Recipes of 2020
- 26 Simple 5-Minute Recipes
- The Ultimate Kitchen Guide: How-Tos, Cooking Tips & Essential Kitchen Knowledge Free eBook
- Bible Food Recipes: 8 Heavenly Meals Inspired by the Bible
- 24 Classic Great Depression Era Recipes
- 50 Easy Dinner Ideas for Two People
- 31 Old Fashioned Recipes from the 1950s
- 11 Guilt-Free Air Fryer Recipes
- Best Foods from the 50 States
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Easy Cassoulet
- Soup Maker Slimming World Courgette Soup
- Egg Curry Recipe(kerala Style)
- Chicken Biryani Recipe
- Pineapple Muffins
- Raspberry Smoothie Bowl
- Mounds Hot Cocoa Bombs
- Pizookie – Best Chocolate Chip Skillet Cookie
- Almond Joy Hot Cocoa Bombs
- Sweet And Sour Mini Meatballs
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes