30 Easy Dinner Recipes for April
By: Jamie Garcia, Editor, RecipeLion
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
A new month should be a time for new dinner inspiration, and our collection of 30 Easy Dinner Recipes for April will help you in your quest for the best seasonal recipes. See what we've rounded up for you this month, and start planning your week accordingly. From asparagus and salmon, to baked chicken and delicious casserole recipes, you'll have help making dinner all month long with these easy dinner ideas.
Table of Contents
Easy Chicken Dinners
For your dining pleasure, we've collected these tasty chicken dinners to get you through the month. Whether you're in the mood for Asian-style chicken recipes, like Chicken Teriyaki or something zesty like jerk chicken or Mexican-style taco bowls, these chicken recipes are sure to hit the spot this month!
Have you ever wanted to learn better cooking techniques? Start with this one! How to Boil Perfect Eggs
Easy Dinners with Seasonal Vegetables
What's better than taking advantage of seasonal produce? Your meals will end up tasting infinitely more fresh and satisfying when you're able to incorporate the best fruits and veggies of the season into them. Let's take a look at what's in season in April. Broccoli, avocado, strawberries, Brussels sprouts, cabbage, and beets should all make an appearance on your plate this month, and the recipes below include all of those! Enjoy.
Whether it's Easter or another holiday where food is king, these recipes are great to have on hand. Check out our collection: 19 Easter Brunch Menu Ideas
Easy Casserole Recipes
Who doesn't love some great casserole recipe options when they're trying to think of what to put on the table for dinner? Casseroles offer a quick and easy way to serve dinner to a crowd without having to spend too much time or energy in the kitchen. The recipes below include some of the best ingredients of the season with hearty proteins and other yummy indulgences (like cheese!) that will keep you and your family satisfied all month long.
You're busy. We get it. That's why you need this collection: 365 Easy Dinner Recipes for Every Day of the Year
Easy Beef Dinners
We've saved our favorite for last: beef! These delicious beef dinner recipes will keep you smiling all month long. Not only are they super easy to make, they are some of the tastiest beef recipes around. If you've never tried your hand at making Asian-inspired beef cuisine, here's your chance. This section is admittedly a little heavy with Asian influence, but it's because there is so much flavor to be found in these dishes. Plus, it doesn't hurt that you also get a huge helping of veggies in most of these recipes, so you're dinner is promised to be a balanced one. Can't beat that!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 9 Jiffy Cornbread Recipes You'll Love
- 365 Easy Dinner Recipes for Every Day of the Year
- 30 Easy Dinner Recipes for April
- Our 13 Best Funeral Foods for Those in Need
- Dump and Go Dinners: 22 Easy Weeknight Dinner Ideas + 4 Bonus Dump Desserts
- 17 Old West Cowboy Recipes
- 24 Classic Great Depression Era Recipes
- Best Foods from the 50 States
- The Best Dinner Recipes, Delicious Desserts & More: 20 Must-Have Recipes
- 22 Old Fashioned Recipes from the 1950s
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Dessert for Breakfast: 32 Best Breakfast Recipes
- How to Make Stuffed Peppers: 15 Easy Stuffed Bell Peppers
- Melt in Your Mouth Multi-Layered Bars
- One Pot Summer Veggie Skillet
- Quick and Easy Tin Foil Dinner
- Colorful and Fresh Vegetable Salad
- Easy Amish Meatloaf
- Tuna Stromboli
- Slow Cooker Chicken Caesar Salad Wraps
- Hummus Toast