26 Simple 5-Minute Recipes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Sometimes cooking can feel more like a chore than a chance to create a delicious masterpiece. Everyone has days when they need at least one easy recipe to keep them from standing at the stove for hours. You might be looking for a fast dinner recipe for a busy weeknight or a quick breakfast idea for lazy mornings. With these 26 Simple 5-Minute Recipes, you will always have time to make a satisfying meal.
You can prep all of these meals in an insanely short amount of time. The little time it takes to make them doesn't mean they won't taste delicious, though. Each of these 5-minute recipes packs a punch of flavor. There are recipes for a fantastic breakfast smoothie, a bowl of fresh coleslaw, a juicy pork tenderloin, and decadent mug cakes. You can whip up all of these recipes in hardly any time at all. When you need a quick and easy recipe after a long day of carpools, meetings, and practices, make one of these 26 Simple 5-Minute Recipes.
Table of Contents
Quick Breakfast Recipes
Morning seems to be the most hectic time of the day. You're trying to get yourself ready and your kids shuffled out to the bus, all while attempting to make breakfast amidst the chaos. Most days there just isn't enough time to have a sit-down breakfast with eggs and waffles. These quick breakfast recipes are excellent options to turn to when you really do only have 5 minutes to spare. They're nutritious and will help you feel full throughout the beginning of your day. Let these recipes inspire other tasty creations you can make when you're short on time in the morning.
When you have a little more than 5 minutes (but not much more), try these Lazy Minute Recipes: 15 Meals in 15 Minutes or Less
Easy Appetizers and Sides
These easy appetizers and sides help you get get dinner on the table faster than ever before. Dinnertime just got much less stressful with these 5-minute recipes. Your family will love how great these dishes taste, and they will never guess that it only took you 5 minutes to cook them. These appetizers also make great snacks. Try making the pepperoni rolls for your kids as an after school snack. Or throw together the coleslaw for yourself as a light snack between meals. Everyone at the table will love these delicious and easy sides and appetizers.
Quick Dinner Recipes
For some exceptionally good meal ideas, check out these quick dinner recipes. They are perfect for crazy weekdays when you don't have as much time as you would like to meal plan. You can also make them on weekends when you're running between little league games and play dates. Even though you may be short on time, there are still a few minutes in the day to make a hearty meal. And, luckily, a few moments is all these 5-minute meals require. Enjoy these sandwiches, dips, and entrees any day of the week when you don't have a chance to prepare an elaborate meal.
This free eCookbook will also help make mealtime less stressful: 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals Free eCookbook
More often than not, at the end of busy days, you want to reward yourself for being so productive. Although spending more than a few minutes cooking a dessert probably doesn't sound too appealing, that's where these 5-minute desserts come in. All you have to do is simply mix up the ingredients and pop them in the oven or microwave. There are even a few easy dessert recipes in this list that don't require any cooking at all. Each one of these desserts is more delicious and easy to make than the last. Enjoy these with your family the next time you're looking to make a delicious and quick dessert.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
One Pot Slow Cooker Chicken is a creamy, comforting chicken dinner that cooks together in your slow cooker so you don't have to lift a… Continue reading: "One Pot Slow Cooker Chickenvideocam"
- The Ultimate Kitchen Guide: How-Tos, Cooking Tips & Essential Kitchen Knowledge Free eBook
- The Best Funeral Foods: 21 Easy Potluck Recipes for a Crowd
- 24 Classic Great Depression Era Recipes
- 365 Easy Dinner Recipes for Every Day of the Year
- 31 Old Fashioned Recipes from the 1950s
- Grandma's Favorites: 19 Vintage Recipes
- 30 Good Old Recipes from Grandma's Kitchen
- 10 Recipes Using Apple Pie Filling
- 19 Old West Cowboy Recipes
- A Message from The Editors of RecipeLion
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Chicken Noodle Casserole
- Maple And Spice Roasted Nuts
- Peach Bread
- Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
- Mini Pumpkin Whoopie Pies
- Party Food Ideas: How To Make An Impressive Owl Meatloaf
- Crispy Bacon & Egg Breakfast Sandwich
- Amish Baked Oatmeal With Apples
- Sheet Pan Pumpkin Pie Pancakes
- Buffalo Chicken Dip
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes