5-Minute Egg Drop Soup
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Legit Chinese-style egg drop soup that takes 5 minutes to make and it's nutritiously delicious! Here’s the exact egg drop soup recipe I tried with Kettle & Fire bone broth. Hope you enjoy!"
NotesRegular broth can also be used as the soup base. Another option is to dissolve one cube of chicken bouillon in 2 cups of boiling water, then follow the recipe to finish making the soup.
Preparation Time2 min
Cooking Time3 min
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons cold water
- 1 carton Kettle & Fire bone broth
- 1 stem green onion, chopped
- Salt to taste
- Sesame oil to taste
In a small saucepan, bring beef bone broth to a boil.
In the meanwhile, beat the eggs in a small bowl, dissolve cornstarch in cold water in another small bowl, and chop the green onion. Set aside.
Once the broth is boiling, stir in dissolved cornstarch, followed by the beaten eggs. Then immediately start stirring so that the eggs are evenly distributed in the broth; stir constantly for 30 seconds, or until the soup is thickened.
Turn off the heat; taste and add a pinch a salt if desire. Dish, drizzle with sesame oil and garnish with green onion. Serve immediately.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Baked Potato Breakfast Casserole may soon become your newest go-to casserole recipe. Why? Because it's an easy egg casserole you just… Continue reading: "Baked Potato Breakfast Casserolevideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- How To Make Meatballs
- Dal Makhani
- Old Fashioned Sour Cream Chocolate Fudge Cake
- Chili Cheese Dog Sloppy Joes
- Easy Rum Balls
- Pepper Crusted Roast Beef
- Chocolate Cookies
- Rava Fish Fry
- Kerala Style Fish Biryani
- Cheese Straws Made Easy With Puff Pastry
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes