5-Minute Egg Drop Soup
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Legit Chinese-style egg drop soup that takes 5 minutes to make and it's nutritiously delicious! Here’s the exact egg drop soup recipe I tried with Kettle & Fire bone broth. Hope you enjoy!"
NotesRegular broth can also be used as the soup base. Another option is to dissolve one cube of chicken bouillon in 2 cups of boiling water, then follow the recipe to finish making the soup.
Preparation Time2 min
Cooking Time3 min
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons cold water
- 1 carton Kettle & Fire bone broth
- 1 stem green onion, chopped
- Salt to taste
- Sesame oil to taste
In a small saucepan, bring beef bone broth to a boil.
In the meanwhile, beat the eggs in a small bowl, dissolve cornstarch in cold water in another small bowl, and chop the green onion. Set aside.
Once the broth is boiling, stir in dissolved cornstarch, followed by the beaten eggs. Then immediately start stirring so that the eggs are evenly distributed in the broth; stir constantly for 30 seconds, or until the soup is thickened.
Turn off the heat; taste and add a pinch a salt if desire. Dish, drizzle with sesame oil and garnish with green onion. Serve immediately.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Grandma's Magic Cake is unbelievably easy to make and delicious. This is the perfect type of cake to serve anytime during the day.… Continue reading: "Grandma's Magic Cake Recipevideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Mini Strawberry Tiramisu Eclairs
- Cake Mix Banana Bread
- Peach Pie
- Butterscotch Rice Krispies Treats
- Fruit and Vegetable Salad
- Apple Shrub Gin Fizz Cocktail
- Pickled Vegetables (Easy Refrigerator Recipe)
- Curried Pork Chop and Potato Sheet Pan Recipe
- Baked Pollock with Bechamel Sauce
- No Bake Almond Butter Oatmeal Cookies
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes