Thai Coconut Peanut Soup
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This Thai Coconut Peanut Soup recipe is not only super yummy but super easy too. The combination of chicken, chili paste, peanut butter, coconut milk, and spices makes this the perfect way to warm up when you’re chilled. I’ve mentioned before here on the blog that I love peanut butter and that I like to put it in as much food as possible. However, my husband doesn’t believe that peanut butter belongs with dinner (because he’s crazy). So when I made him try the Thai Coconut Peanut Soup, I was nervous and he was hesitant. The verdict? A winner! He said it didn’t make him think of peanut butter and it blended together nicely. Winning! (Are we still saying that? No? Just me?). This list of ingredients in the Thai Coconut Peanut Soup is longer than the typical recipe here on The Bewitchin’ Kitchen but don’t let that stop you. The length may seem a little overwhelming, but it’s not. It takes only a few minutes to throw it all together, I promise."
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time25 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
This Last Minute Preacher Cake is an easy dessert recipe that is undeniably delicious. The perfect combination of yellow cake mix and… Continue reading: "Last Minute Preacher Cakevideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Baked Feta Pasta Recipe
- Chicken Lollipop Made At Home
- Cilantro Lime Slaw
- Pressure Cooker Cupcakes
- Strawberry Kiwi Vodka Drink Recipe
- Cream Cheese Lemonade Pie
- Slow Cooker Beef Tips With Gravy
- Slow Cooker Meatloaf
- Tapioca Pudding
- Delicious Chicken Pasta Salad
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes