9 Jiffy Cornbread Recipes You'll Love
If you love Jiffy cornbread, you'll want to keep these recipes in your recipe box. They're great for holidays, potlucks and more!
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Sure, you could turn that box of Jiffy into a simple pan of cornbread, but why not make it into something even more delicious? With this collection of 9 Jiffy Cornbread Recipes, You'll Love, you can transform a simple box of Jiffy into easy casserole recipes, cornbread pudding, and much more!
If you love these recipes, be sure to subscribe to our newsletter to get amazing recipes like these delivered to your inbox every day!
Instead of topping a chicken pot pie with a typical pie crust, use a cornbread crust instead for an added touch of sweetness. Or, next time you make a ground beef casserole, turn it into a Jiffy cornbread recipe by adding a layer of the sweet bread on top.
These cornbread recipes are perfect weeknight dinner solutions because they're cheap, quick, and super easy! Whether you're looking to make a classic corn casserole or try a new all-in-one dinner idea, we've got you covered. The whole family will love these recipes, and you'll love making them.
9 Jiffy Cornbread Recipes You'll Love
- Impossibly Easy Fiesta Bake
Making old-fashioned recipes and regional favorites like this Southern corn pudding recipe is a charming way to remember old memories while making new ones over the holidays.
- Grandma's Southern Corn Pudding
You'll think back to simpler times when you serve this rich, cornbread-topped old-fashioned chicken pot pie recipe to your family. Cheesy and delicious, it's perfect for a quick and easy weeknight meal.
- Cornbread Chicken Pot Pie
This simple side dish makes the perfect addition to any meal. All you have to do is mix together the ingredients for this 4-Minute Corn Pudding and then let it cook. It's the best of cornbread muffins and corn casserole in one baking dish. Enjoy this easy casserole dish during the fall months!
- 4-Minute Corn Pudding
One of the best dishes you can make for dinner is pork chops. Cornbread Stuffed Pork Chops aren't just your typical pork chops, though. This is an amazing stuffed pork chops recipe, filled with delicious flavors and ingredients.
- Cornbread Stuffed Pork Chops
With this easy casserole recipe, you can get corn dog flavor without the fryer! Easy Baked Corn Dog Casserole is a classic state fair-inspired recipe that's super easy to make with much less of a mess than frying.
- Easy Baked Corn Dog Casserole
Jiffy Cornbread Casserole is a corn lover's dream come true. This cornbread casserole recipe is so moist, full of flavor, and slightly sweet, that in addition to being one of the most popular side dishes around, it is sometimes served as dessert with a bit of honey.
- Jiffy Cornbread Casserole
This cheesy, kicked-up beef and corn casserole is topped with cornbread to make a hearty dish that the whole family will enjoy! It's time to make dinner a fiesta tonight. Made in minutes, this zesty dish is perfect for a busy weeknight meal.
- Easy Taco Tamale Pie
If you've ever had Boston Market's cornbread, you probably loved its sweet taste and consistency. This copycat recipe for Just Like Boston Market Cornbread is a simple cornbread recipe that tastes amazingly similar to the restaurant's version.
- Just Like Boston Market Cornbread
For more recipes as easy and delicious as these, subscribe to our email newsletter, Quick and Easy Recipes. You'll have access to thousands of recipes and the best part is we'll email them directly to you every week!
Fun Fact: Where did Jiffy Mix get its name?
If you've ever thought that Jiffy Mix was perfectly named (because it is ready in a jiffy), then you are on the right track!
Mabel White Holmes got the idea for a baking mix that could help struggling home cooks in 1930, when her twin sons invited over a couple of friends. Their lunch boxes, to Mabel's dismay, contained biscuits that looked crumbly and tasteless.
Mabel's family had been in the flour milling business for seven generations, and so she was in a unique position to help. As they developed their line of pre-measured baking mixes, she struggled to find the perfect name. Then she remembered the cook who worked in her childhood home. The cook would announce dinner by warning that the biscuits would be ready, "in a jiffy!" The name was a hit with Mabel's husband and family. And the rest is history!
Learn more about the origins of Jiffy Baking Mix here.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
This cinnamon pull-apart bread recipe is all about shortcuts. It only takes five basic ingredients to make Gooey Apple Pull-Apart… Continue reading: "Gooey Apple Pull-Apart Breadvideocam"
- Bible Food Recipes: 8 Heavenly Meals Inspired by the Bible
- 31 Old Fashioned Recipes from the 1950s
- The Best Funeral Foods: 21 Easy Potluck Recipes for a Crowd
- Top Rated Amish Recipes: 26 Classic, Old-Fashioned Recipes
- How To Use Your Recipe Box on RecipeLion
- The Ultimate Kitchen Guide: How-Tos, Cooking Tips & Essential Kitchen Knowledge Free eBook
- 50 Favorite American Recipes by State Free eCookbook
- 365 Easy Dinner Recipes for Every Day of the Year
- 19 Recipes from Grandmas Around the World
- 30 Good Old Recipes from Grandma's Kitchen
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Slow Cooker Monday Pie
- Homemade Dinner Rolls
- How To Make Ghost Meringue - Halloween Treats
- French Toast
- Carrot Salad
- Air Fryer Bruschetta
- Gingerbread Martini
- Black Bean Chicken Chile Verde Soup
- Lemon Cranberry Meringue Pie
- Passion Fruit Bars
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes