Let's Cook Mad Lib Printable
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Are you looking for a fun activity to get your kids interested in cooking? Download this free Mad Libs printable to get them excited! When they're done, you can have a good laugh at their crazy recipes and make the real-life versions. Play this at a birthday party and give out a prize to the funniest recipe or to the most realistic! This fun game also helps kids to develop their reading and writing skills. Help young ones through the activity to teach them about the different parts of speech!
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
This Classic Salisbury Steak Recipe is an old fashioned comfort food recipe you're surely familiar with. A favorite among many Moms… Continue reading: "Classic Salisbury Steak Recipevideocam"
- The Ultimate Kitchen Guide: How-Tos, Cooking Tips & Essential Kitchen Knowledge Free eBook
- The Best Funeral Foods: 21 Easy Potluck Recipes for a Crowd
- 365 Easy Dinner Recipes for Every Day of the Year
- 31 Old Fashioned Recipes from the 1950s
- 30 Good Old Recipes from Grandma's Kitchen
- 19 Old West Cowboy Recipes
- Bible Food Recipes: 8 Heavenly Meals Inspired by the Bible
- How To Use Your Recipe Box on RecipeLion
- A Message from The Editors of RecipeLion
- 24 Classic Great Depression Era Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Butternut Squash Pasta With Chili & Toasted Pumpkin Seeds
- Pumpkin Fluff Dip
- Baked Spaghetti Squash Carbonara Casserole
- Carrot Ginger Soup
- Old-fashioned Cranberry Muffins
- Sloppy Joe
- Cheesy Cauliflower Soup
- Victoria Sponge Cake In Air Fryer
- Beet Salad
- Air Fryer Cheesecake
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes