30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals Free eCookbook
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
More often than not, we're in a hurry when we need to cook. Life gets busy and there isn't always a lot of time to prepare wholesome and delicious meals for our families. That's where this 21 Quick & Easy Meals free eCookbook comes into play. These 30 minute recipes will save the day when you're pressed for time and need to make a delicious meal in a snap. Geared towards all of us busy home cooks, this free recipe collection of easy weeknight meals is a great go-to source for quick cooking ideas and in-a-flash fixes for dinner.
Whether you're in need of some fast 30 minute dinner ideas or are looking for quick appetizer recipes to make for a party or family gathering, you'll find just what you need in our collection of lightning fast recipes. Also included in this 30 Minute Recipes eCookbook are recipes for side dishes and fast dessert recipes you'll love. From savory to sweet and everything in between, there's something for everyone in this recipe roundup. Anyone who has ever found themselves pressed for time in the kitchen is sure to get a lot of use out of this free eCookbook. You won't want to miss a single recipe so get your free copy of 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals today!
30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals Free eCookbook
Table of Contents:
If you don't have a ton of time to prepare a meal, one of the first things you typically skip out on are the appetizer recipes. However, with the 30 minute recipes for appetizers included in this free eCookbook, that doesn't have to be the case any longer. Whether you'll be serving them as a starter for a weeknight family meal or will be putting them on the party table at your next shindig with friends, the quick appetizer recipes in this collection are just what you need when you're looking for starter dishes to make in a snap.
Included in our selection of 30 minute recipes for appetizers are No-Fuss Cabbage Fritters (pg. 9), Meatball Mini Bites (shown above, pg. 7) and easy Nacho Cheese Bites (pg. 8). No matter what your taste buds are craving, you're sure to find something to please your palette in this grouping of fast appetizer recipes.
Don't skip out on the side dish to your meal just because you're pressed for time. Some of the most delicious side dishes don't take long to prepare at all, so you should never sacrifice a side simply for lack of time. After all, a main dish without a side is like Batman without Robin, or fries without ketchup. In this 21 Quick & Easy Meals free eCookbook you'll find plenty of cooking inspiration for fast side dish recipes sure to please any crowd. From vegetable side dishes to potato sides to easy bread recipes and more, you're sure to find the perfect pairing for your meal in this selection of easy side dish recipes to make in 30 minutes or less.
Want a sneak peek of the sensational side dish recipes we have in store for you in this 30 Minute Recipes free eCookbook? Inside the pages of this recipe collection, find dishes like Grandma's Favorite Quick and Easy Biscuits (pg. 11), Ranch Roasted Red Potatoes (shown above, pg. 14), 30 Minute Broccoli Noodle Salad (pg. 12) and more!
The main course is often the most daunting recipe to prepare, at least for many home cooks out there. There's something about main course recipes that's intimidating, mostly because they usually require a lot of prep work and time spent in the kitchen. Not for these quick and easy dinner recipes though! We've found some fabulous simple dinner recipes that are big on flavor but don't take a ton of time to prepare and cook. You'll have a hearty and satisfying main dish on the table before you know it when you follow one of the fast main course recipes in this collection. Whether it's chicken, steak, pasta or something else entirely, these 30 minute recipes will wow your dinner guests with their great taste and will impress you with their short cooking times!
The selection of 30 minute dinner recipes in this free eCookbook includes wholesome dishes such as The Best Weeknight Linguine (shown above, pg. 22), Flash In a Pan Chicken (pg. 19), Crazy Easy Chicken Piccata (pg. 24), 20-Minute Sloppy Joes (pg. 17) and so much more! The next time you're looking for a lightning fast meal to prepare for your loved ones, just select your favorite dish from this collection of easy 30 minute recipes!
After you've finished eating your main meal, you probably want something sweet to round out the night. And who can blame you? Dessert is essential to any meal, at least in our book. Since we understand that busy home cooks sometimes barely have time to make the main course of their meal, we know that finding time to bake up a yummy dessert recipe on top of everything else can be tough. That's why we sought out to find some of the most delicious and easy to prepare sweets out there. You'd be amazed by the awesome variety of easy dessert recipes that you can whip up in 30 minutes or less. We know we were!
In this chapter of the 30 Minute Recipes free eCookbook you'll find plenty of desserts to make in a flash. Recipes include 20-Minute Fruit Cobbler (pg. 28), 6-Minute Miracle Cookies (pg. 30), The Fastest Fudge in the World (pg. 31), 15-Minute Donuts from Scratch (shown above, pg. 26) and so much more! Sinfully good sweets in under half an hour? We're practically drooling with excitement over these ridiculously fast easy dessert recipes!
Now that we've given you a little taste of what's inside this 21 Quick & Easy Meals free eCookbook, we're sure you're ready to head off to the kitchen and whip up one (or more!) of this lightning fast recipes for your family. But just in case you need a little more convincing about how awesome these quick 30 minute recipes are, let's recap what all is included in this fast and easy dinner recipe collection:
- Fast and easy appetizer recipes for your family or a crowd
- Simple and quick side dish recipes to complete any weeknight meal
- 30 minute or less dinner recipes you'll love
- Easy recipes for dessert that you can make under half an hour
Don't miss out on any of these great 30 minute recipes. Click on the link below to download your own personal free printable recipe collection. It's that easy!
And as a friendly reminder, with your free copy of the 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals free eCookbook (as with all of our free downloadable eCookbooks) you can also subscribe to our free Quick and Easy Recipes newsletter to get free recipes delivered to your email inbox every week. Become a part of the RecipeLion community! By subscribing you will receive:
- Six weekly emails with free recipes, tips, collection pages, videos and more + a weekly wrap-up.
- Chances to win cookbooks and food products from our weekly giveaways and contests.
- New recipes and eCookbooks made available to you throughout the year.
- Access to our recipe large collection full of over 40,000 recipes, including budget friendly and quick and easy recipes
- The opportunity to share ideas and help others in the recipe and cooking community.
For help downloading this eCookbook, please see our guide on how to download our eCookbooks.
To view and download the complete collection of free RecipeLion eCookbooks, click here.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Love apples? Love Bread? Love simplicity? You've come to the right recipe! If you're looking for a super easy shortcut recipe that… Continue reading: "Apple Pie Pull Apart Loafvideocam"
- 24 Classic Great Depression Era Recipes
- The Ultimate Kitchen Guide: How-Tos, Cooking Tips & Essential Kitchen Knowledge Free eBook
- 36 Dump and Go Dinner Recipes
- The Best Funeral Foods: 21 Easy Potluck Recipes for a Crowd
- Top Rated Amish Recipes: 26 Classic, Old-Fashioned Recipes
- 31 Old Fashioned Recipes from the 1950s
- 19 Old West Cowboy Recipes
- 30 Good Old Recipes from Grandma's Kitchen
- 9 Jiffy Cornbread Recipes You'll Love
- 365 Easy Dinner Recipes for Every Day of the Year
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Tahini Recipes
- Homemade Passion Fruit Juice
- Easy Vegetable Skewers
- Vegan Veggie Balls In The Air Fryer
- Open Fish Pie with Coconut Twist
- Potato Croquettes with Aioli Dipping Sauce
- Pan Grilled Spanish Salmon with Tomato Sauce
- Sweet Potato Shepherds Pie Recipe For Dinner
- Easy Shrimp Fried Rice Recipe With Asparagus and Green Onions
- Blue Lake Green Beans Recipe With Orange & Almonds
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes