Easy Meals for One Person: 17 Amazing Recipes
These delicious meals for one are easy to make and totally satisfying.
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Cooking for one can be a challenge, but we are here to make it a little bit easier!
These delicious home cooked meals for one person will leave you full and satisfied. We've got everything from the cheesiest sandwich you've ever seen to a delicious meat-and-potatoes dish that will remind you of a dinner your grandma used to make.
These easy recipes are the perfect solution if you live alone but want to eat out less. They can even save you money by preventing food waste. Plus you'll get the satisfaction of cooking a delicious meal exactly the way you want it. Relax, pour yourself a glass of ice tea or red wine, and enjoy your dinner!
Get started with this easy recipe for Maple and Mustard chicken! And for more great free recipes, sign up for our email newsletter.
Dinner Recipes for One
- Super Easy Lemon One Pan Chicken
If you're looking for great weeknight dinners for one, then this delicious chicken recipe is a great place to start. It's bright and full of flavor, and it only uses one pan. That's a weeknight win in our book!
- Spinach and Feta Macaroni and Cheese
This microwave mac 'n' cheese makes a single serving, but you might be tempted to make another right away. It's bursting with tangy flavor from the feta cheese, and we love the added flavor and color (and vitamins) from the spinach.
- Lemon Garlic Cucumber Noodles with Shrimp
This light-and-delicious cucumber "pasta" dinner for one is a healthy alternative to takeout. It's fresh and flavorful, and it's sure to become part of your regular dinner rotation.
- Everything Bagel Grilled Cheese
We are over-the-moon for this grilled cheese recipe, and we think you will be too! It's everything you love about a traditional grilled cheese sandwich, but with some added personality from the everything bagel seasoning.
- Microwave Omelette In A Mug
Eggs are a staple ingredient in cooking for one recipes, and it's easy to see why. They're a delicious, healthy protein, and you can cook them in no time at all! Give this delicious omelette a try this week.
- Four-Ingredient OMG Chicken
Just look at this amazing chicken recipe! It's covered in a tangy sauce and smothered in feta cheese. This recipe actually serves two, which we think you'll be pretty happy about. Because it means you'll get a leftover serving of this amazing recipe!
- Luscious Lemon Chicken
Lemon chicken is such an elegant dinner recipe, and it's actually an easy recipe to make for one person! Pour yourself a glass of white wine and treat yourself to this easy meal any night of the week.
- Chicken Lo Mein for Two
Skip the takeout and make this easy recipe for chicken lo mein! This recipe serves two, which is perfect because that means you have dinner for tonight and leftovers for lunch tomorrow.
- 30-Minute Perfectly Broiled Steak & Vegetables With Bearnaise
Who says cooking for one can't be fancy? This restaurant-worthy steak recipe is the perfect dinner for treating yourself to a quiet night in.
- Potato-Crusted Salmon
This delicious salmon recipe is written for two servings, but you can easily cut it in half to serve one. You won't even be tempted to order in when you know you've got this fantastic dinner recipe waiting.
- 15-Minute Chinese Chicken For Two
We've got another recipe that will make you forget the number for your regular takeout place. This delicious Chinese chicken recipe makes just two servings, which is perfect for a dinner for one and a few leftovers.
- Broccoli Eggplant Pasta in White Wine Sauce
This recipe is a great healthy dinner recipe for one person, and yet it's still so satisfying. It's bursting with veggies, but the white wine sauce lends tons of amazing flavor. You'll want to make this recipe again and again.
- Best Crispy Lemon Chicken Piccata
Chicken piccata is a classic recipe, and it turns out that it's also one of our favorite chicken recipes for one person! This elegant dinner is perfect for a special occasion or any weeknight when you want to eat something special.
Easy Desserts for One
- Moist Vanilla Mug Cake
One bite of this delicious mug cake, and you'll be tempted to make a second one all for yourself. It's light, fluffy, and filled with rich vanilla flavor. Serve with a dollop of whipped cream or scoop of ice cream for the perfect after-dinner treat!
- Microwave Rice Krispie Treat For One
Rice Krispie treats always remind us of after school snacks, and so we're 100% ready to indulge in this easy dessert for one. It's ooey, gooey, and completely delicious.
- Monster Cookie for One
You don't need to bake a dozen cookies in order to enjoy your favorite sweet treat. This sweet, chocolaty monster cookie is the perfect dessert for one.
- One-Minute Apple Crisp for One
Apple crisp is one of our all-time favorite desserts, and so we're thrilled to share this recipe for apple crisp for one. It's got sweet-and-spiced apples on the bottom and a crisp oatmeal crust on top. It's perfect for the holiday season or for any season.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 27 Simple 5-Minute Recipes
- The Ultimate Kitchen Guide: How-Tos, Cooking Tips & Essential Kitchen Knowledge Free eBook
- 30 Good Old Recipes from Grandma's Kitchen
- 24 Classic Great Depression Era Recipes
- The Best Funeral Foods: 21 Easy Potluck Recipes for a Crowd
- 12 Recipes Using Frozen Hash Browns
- 365 Easy Dinner Recipes for Every Day of the Year
- 31 Old Fashioned Recipes from the 1950s
- 19 Old West Cowboy Recipes
- Bible Food Recipes: 8 Heavenly Meals Inspired by the Bible
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes