20 Southern Recipes: Texas Edition
If you love Southern cooking, get ready to go big with these recipes made famous by Texas!
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
CLICKS FOR A CAUSE: Thanks for clicking this link! Your click helped us contribute to the hurricane relief effort. For every click to this page from our newsletters, we donated to the Red Cross. In total, we generated 9,651 total clicks!
There's a reason people love Southern food. It's tasty and comforting! When it comes to Southern cuisine, Texas knows a thing or two about going big and bold. Here you'll find 20 Unforgettable Recipes from Texas ranging from breakfast to dessert!
Whether you're from Texas, from the South, or just love and appreciate Southern-style cooking, this recipe collection is going to "wow" your taste buds. These hearty dishes are made to be enjoyed by the masses, so grab your family, grab a fork and get ready to eat like a cowboy (aka... bring your appetite!)
For more recipes from the wild west, check out these 17 Old West Cowboy Recipes
Dinner Dishes from Texas
Southerners know their sweets! This collection is the proof: 9 Sweetest Southern Cake Recipes
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Top Rated Amish Recipes: 26 Classic, Old-Fashioned Recipes
24 Classic Great Depression Era Recipes
22 Dump and Go Dinner Recipes
9 Jiffy Cornbread Recipes You'll Love
Take this quiz to find out what vintage recipe you are!
5-Ingredient Recipes: 21 Easy Dinner Ideas with 5 Ingredients or Less Free eCookbook
The Best Funeral Foods: 21 Easy Potluck Recipes for a Crowd
17 Old West Cowboy Recipes
22 Old Fashioned Recipes from the 1950s
365 Easy Dinner Recipes for Every Day of the Year
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Dump-and-Bake Chicken Tacos
- Amazing Butter Cookies Recipe
- Homemade Spanish Crema Catalana
- Sweet Potato Breakfast Hash Recipe
- Blackberry Galette and Crisp with Lavender Whipped Cream and Sugared Flowers
- What to Eat with Cornbread
- Do You Peel Zucchini?
- Great Grandma's Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Brown and Green Lentils
- Fresh Corn with Shrimp, Feta & Peppers
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes