Bible Food Recipes: 8 Heavenly Meals Inspired by the Bible
This collection of Biblical-inspired recipes is simply too heavenly to miss!
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Whether you’re looking for some divine inspiration when planning meals or simply want to create a heavenly dish that will impress guests at your next event, you can’t go wrong with recipes that are inspired by the Bible! In this free eCookbook, you will discover longtime reader favorites from bloggers, as well as newer recipes from RecipeLion’s very own Test Kitchen. We found cooking with the Bible to be enjoyable and meaningful, and we hope you do too!
With this collection of Bible Food Recipes: 8 Heavenly Meals Inspired by the Bible, you will find recipes that use ingredients found in the Bible complete with a modern take that today’s home cooks are sure to appreciate. Featuring recipes like roasted lamb, fish kebabs with olive oil sauce, and homemade bread, you'll be surprised how easy it is to adapt foods from the Bible into your own kitchen.
We hope you find this collection of recipes uplifting to make — and delicious to eat, too. This collection of Bible Food Recipes: 8 Heavenly Meals Inspired by the Bible includes dishes that can be served for a quiet meal at home with family and friends, or shared at your next church potluck.
Don't forget to sign up for our newsletter, Quick and Easy Recipes, for free recipes, cooking tips, menu planning, contests, and more.
Plus, Don't Miss Our Other eCookbooks!
Be sure to check out our entire collection of eCookbooks. You'll find titles such as:
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Baked Potato Breakfast Casserole may soon become your newest go-to casserole recipe. Why? Because it's an easy egg casserole you just… Continue reading: "Baked Potato Breakfast Casserolevideocam"
- The Ultimate Kitchen Guide: How-Tos, Cooking Tips & Essential Kitchen Knowledge Free eBook
- 24 Southern Comforts: Classic Country Recipes
- 26 Simple 5-Minute Recipes
- Lazy Minute Recipes: 15 Meals in 15 Minutes or Less
- 30 Good Old Recipes from Grandma's Kitchen
- 9 Recipes that Would Make Martha Stewart Proud
- The Best Funeral Foods: 21 Easy Potluck Recipes for a Crowd
- Reduce Anxiety and Stress: 11 Mood Boosting Recipes
- 31 Old Fashioned Recipes from the 1950s
- 365 Easy Dinner Recipes for Every Day of the Year
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- How To Make Sweet Potato Fries In Air Fryer
- Allergy Friendly Snack Board - Two Ways
- Instant Pot Spinach Artichoke Dip
- Oreo St. Patrick’s Day Treats
- Frittatas (stovetop And Baked)
- Havarti Cranberry Turkey Sliders
- Mocha Cappuccino Bombs With Coffee
- Homemade Calzone Recipe
- Chicken Fricassee
- Cozy Applesauce Walnut Cake Recipe
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes