Bible Food Recipes: 8 Heavenly Meals Inspired by the Bible
This collection of Biblical-inspired recipes is simply too heavenly to miss!
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Whether you’re looking for some divine inspiration when planning meals or simply want to create a heavenly dish that will impress guests at your next event, you can’t go wrong with recipes that are inspired by the Bible! In this free eCookbook, you will discover longtime reader favorites from bloggers, as well as newer recipes from RecipeLion’s very own Test Kitchen. We found cooking with the Bible to be enjoyable and meaningful, and we hope you do too!
With this collection of Bible Food Recipes: 8 Heavenly Meals Inspired by the Bible, you will find recipes that use ingredients found in the Bible complete with a modern take that today’s home cooks are sure to appreciate. Featuring recipes like roasted lamb, fish kebabs with olive oil sauce, and homemade bread, you'll be surprised how easy it is to adapt foods from the Bible into your own kitchen.
We hope you find this collection of recipes uplifting to make — and delicious to eat, too. This collection of Bible Food Recipes: 8 Heavenly Meals Inspired by the Bible includes dishes that can be served for a quiet meal at home with family and friends, or shared at your next church potluck.
Don't forget to sign up for our newsletter, Quick and Easy Recipes, for free recipes, cooking tips, menu planning, contests, and more.
Plus, Don't Miss Our Other eCookbooks!
Be sure to check out our entire collection of eCookbooks. You'll find titles such as:
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
11 Vintage Recipes That Will Scare Your Grandkids
31 Old Fashioned Recipes from the 1950s
Take this quiz to find out what vintage recipe you are!
24 Classic Great Depression Era Recipes
The Best Funeral Foods: 21 Easy Potluck Recipes for a Crowd
36 Dump and Go Dinner Recipes
17 Old West Cowboy Recipes
Top Rated Amish Recipes: 26 Classic, Old-Fashioned Recipes
365 Easy Dinner Recipes for Every Day of the Year
9 Jiffy Cornbread Recipes You'll Love
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- No Bake Chocolate Caramel Nutty Crunch Bars
- Refreshing Salmon PaTe with Crudities
- Easy Jarred Artichoke Hearts with Spicy Tomato Sauce
- German Potato Salad
- Yellow Beans with Garlic and Dill
- Avocado Shrimp Pasta Salad
- Dump-and-Bake Chinese Pepper Steak
- Fruity Waffle Tacos
- Chocolate Heaven Magic Custard Cake
- Sex on The Beach
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes