Bible Food Recipes: 8 Heavenly Meals Inspired by the Bible
This collection of Biblical-inspired recipes is simply too heavenly to miss!
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Whether you’re looking for some divine inspiration when planning meals or simply want to create a heavenly dish that will impress guests at your next event, you can’t go wrong with recipes that are inspired by the Bible! In this free eCookbook, you will discover longtime reader favorites from bloggers, as well as newer recipes from RecipeLion’s very own Test Kitchen. We found cooking with the Bible to be enjoyable and meaningful, and we hope you do too!
With this collection of Bible Food Recipes: 8 Heavenly Meals Inspired by the Bible, you will find recipes that use ingredients found in the Bible complete with a modern take that today’s home cooks are sure to appreciate. Featuring recipes like roasted lamb, fish kebabs with olive oil sauce, and homemade bread, you'll be surprised how easy it is to adapt foods from the Bible into your own kitchen.
We hope you find this collection of recipes uplifting to make — and delicious to eat, too. This collection of Bible Food Recipes: 8 Heavenly Meals Inspired by the Bible includes dishes that can be served for a quiet meal at home with family and friends, or shared at your next church potluck.
Don't forget to sign up for our newsletter, Quick and Easy Recipes, for free recipes, cooking tips, menu planning, contests, and more.
Plus, Don't Miss Our Other eCookbooks!
Be sure to check out our entire collection of eCookbooks. You'll find titles such as:
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
This Lazy Sunday Cinnamon Roll Cake is the perfect meal to roll right out of bed for. This is basically (you guessed it) a cinnamon… Continue reading: "Lazy Sunday Cinnamon Roll Cakevideocam"
- The Ultimate Kitchen Guide: How-Tos, Cooking Tips & Essential Kitchen Knowledge Free eBook
- The Best Funeral Foods: 21 Easy Potluck Recipes for a Crowd
- 31 Old Fashioned Recipes from the 1950s
- Reduce Anxiety and Stress: 11 Mood Boosting Recipes
- 30 Good Old Recipes from Grandma's Kitchen
- 16 Old-Fashioned Recipes Through The Decades
- 24 Classic Great Depression Era Recipes
- 10 Amazing Recipes Using Cherry Pie Filling
- 19 Old West Cowboy Recipes
- Old Southern Recipes: 22 Old Fashioned Meals
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Arnold Palmer
- Broccoli Cauliflower Salad
- Burger Sauce
- Spicy Sweet Grilled Cajun Wings
- Grilled Pineapple Rum Chicken
- Cast Iron Chicken Pot Pie
- 3-ingredient Sour Cream Muffins
- Coconut Cream Cheese Cookies
- Mickey Beignets
- Easy Spanish Omelette (spanish Tortilla)
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes