Cornbread Chicken Pot Pie
You'll think back to simpler times when you serve this rich, cornbread-topped old fashioned chicken pot pie recipe to your family. Cheesy and delicious, it's perfect for a quick and easy weeknight meal.
Preparation Time15 min
Cooking Time30 min
- 1 can (10.75-ounces) Campbell's Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1 can (8-ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken or turkey
- 1 (8-ounces) corn muffin mix
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup Cheddar cheese, shredded
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
Stir the soup, corn and chicken in a 9-inch pie plate.
Stir the muffin mix, milk and egg in a medium bowl just until combined. Spread the batter over the chicken mixture.
Bake for 30 minutes or until the topping is golden brown. Sprinkle with the cheese.