Allergy Friendly Chicken Zinger Burger
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This Allergy Friendly Fried Chicken Zinger Burger recipe is a delicious take on KFC Zinger Burger. I was craving for a burger and decided to make it at home. My sister shared her recipe and I also looked online. After some research, I combined a few different recipes, including my sister's. Then I substituted ingredients so that my children can enjoy it too. For the burger patties, I used 4 chicken fillets. I cut them in half to reduce the thickness making eight pieces out of the four. "
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Who doesn't love a nice refreshing fruity dessert recipe that doesn't take a lot of effort? This Fruity Cake Mix Pudding Cake is a… Continue reading: "Fruity Cake Mix Pudding Cakevideocam"
- Creamy Chicken Pillows
- 30 Minute No Fry Chicken
- Chicken Stroganoff Church Supper
- Classic American Fried Chicken
- Pesto Chicken Crescent Ring
- 5-Ingredient Skillet French Onion Chicken
- Farmhouse Chicken and Bisquick Dumplings
- Ranch Cream Cheese Chicken
- Farmhouse Chicken And Noodles
- Healthy Pesto Chicken Zoodles
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes