Chicken Enchilada With Homemade Red Enchilada Sauce
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Corn tortillas filled with flavorful shredded chicken breast, homemade enchilada sauce and two different cheeses, man your going to love this! To start with, your not going to use just cooked shredded chicken breast. Your going to use chicken breast cooked in broth with spices. Shred it and refrigerate it to use the next day. If you’re looking for a super fast dinner, you could always use a rotisserie chicken from the supermarket. Making the homemade enchilada sauce is as easy as making a homemade gravy and again, can be made a day ahead and stored in the refrigerator. Think of it as Mexican gravy. A rich delicious combination of flavors you can make right at home. The last flavorful layer but certainly not the least is the cheese. The last flavorful layer but certainly not the least is the cheese. "
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
This Cherry Angel Food Cake is definitely a super easy cake that everyone will believe is from a bakery. This is a super delicious… Continue reading: "Cherry Angel Food Cakevideocam"
- Italian Chicken Roll-Ups
- Easy Chicken Pot Pie
- Authentic Italian Chicken Cacciatore Recipe
- 11 Unforgettably Good Chicken Recipes for Two
- 10-Minute Buffalo Chicken Wraps
- French Fried Onion Chicken
- 5-Ingredient Skillet French Onion Chicken
- 5-Ingredient Stupid Chicken
- Easy 5-Minute Chicken Salad
- Sweet and Savory Chicken
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes