Chicken Enchilada With Homemade Red Enchilada Sauce
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Corn tortillas filled with flavorful shredded chicken breast, homemade enchilada sauce and two different cheeses, man your going to love this! To start with, your not going to use just cooked shredded chicken breast. Your going to use chicken breast cooked in broth with spices. Shred it and refrigerate it to use the next day. If you’re looking for a super fast dinner, you could always use a rotisserie chicken from the supermarket. Making the homemade enchilada sauce is as easy as making a homemade gravy and again, can be made a day ahead and stored in the refrigerator. Think of it as Mexican gravy. A rich delicious combination of flavors you can make right at home. The last flavorful layer but certainly not the least is the cheese. The last flavorful layer but certainly not the least is the cheese. "
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
If you've ever had a king ranch chicken casserole before, you'll have an idea of what this soup is all about. It's basically just a… Continue reading: "The King of Chicken Soupsvideocam"
- Dump and Bake Mediterranean Chicken
- Olive Garden Copycat Tuscan Chicken
- Quick and Easy Cuban Mojo Chicken
- Curried Chicken Kebabs
- Chicken Piccata With Gnocchi
- One-Pan Chicken and Potatoes
- Copycat Cracker Barrel Broccoli Cheddar Chicken
- Lazy Days Chicken Sheet Pan Dinner
- Oven Baked Tandoori Chicken
- Asparagus Stuffed Chicken
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Linzer Cookies
- Crispy Fried Oysters
- Air Fryer Sausage Rolls
- Cherry Cream Cheese Pinwheels (kolaches)
- Cookies In A Jar
- Wonton Taco Cups
- Chocolate Crinkle Cookies
- Gingerbread Cookie Edible Christmas Wreath
- Chicken Ramen Noodle Soup
- Baked Spiced Salmon Fillet
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes