French Fried Onion Chicken
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Oven-fried chicken breasts are coated in a crispy onion breading and baked until golden brown! Perfect on busy weeknights, this French Fried Onion Chicken is ready in just 30 minutes. Serve it with honey mustard for dipping, plus a side of rice and broccoli for an easy dinner that the whole family will love! This particular dish is very similar to the old-fashioned French's Fried Onion Chicken recipe -- with a few tweaks and tips to make the meat even crispier and more flavorful! It’s a perfect family-friendly, easy dinner when you’re ready for classic comfort food and minimal effort. "
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time20 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
These Choco Peanut Butter 'Naner Bites are seriously one of the easiest dessert recipes you'll ever make. Plus, they're absolutely… Continue reading: "Choco Peanut Butter 'Naner Bitesvideocam"
- French Fried Onion Chicken
- Chicken Stroganoff Church Supper
- Copycat Cracker Barrel Broccoli Cheddar Chicken
- Sweet and Savory Chicken
- Crispy Sesame Chicken
- Baked Orange Chicken
- 5-Ingredient Stupid Chicken
- Easy 5-Minute Chicken Salad
- Nandos Peri Peri Chicken Bowl In The Air Fryer
- KFC Inspired Fried Chicken
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes