Tomato Rice Soup
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Tomato Rice Soup is full of veggies, rice, herbs and, of course, tomatoes! This easy and budget friendly tomato soup makes a great light lunch or dinner and is perfect for meatless meals. Serve it up with a grilled cheese sandwich for a classic, but totally upgraded combination. This tomato rice soup has a rich tomato broth that’s accentuated with celery, onions, and carrots. Long grain rice adds texture and heartiness to this soup and it’s finished off with fresh basil, which in my opinion, sends it into the over the top comfort food zone. I love fresh basil!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Easy 7-Layer Potato Salad is the perfect solution to your potluck woes. Want to bring one of the most beloved potluck recipes to the… Continue reading: "Easy 7-Layer Potato Saladvideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Peanut Butter And Jelly Bars
- Kinder Bueno Brownies
- Apple Coffee Cake
- Baked Lemon Chicken Breast
- Chicken Tray Bake With Potatoes
- Chicken Pesto Pasta
- Strawberry Stuffed French Toast
- Fun Cookie Monster Cupcakes
- Sheet Pan Chicken Dinner
- Blueberry Cake With Lemon Glaze
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes