Thomas Keller’s Slow Cooker Cassoulet
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"For this Slow Cooker Cassoulet, I simply pulled out the slow cooker rather than the Dutch oven. This recipe comes from the great Thomas Keller (of The French Laundry fame). I’m not one to mess with perfection, and Thomas Keller’s Slow Cooker Cassoulet recipe is perfection. Although, to be fair, this recipe tested the limits of my standard 6-quart slow cooker. By the time I added all of the ingredients, I barely had enough room to get that last can of beans into the pot. Another half cup of liquid, and we would have had “cassoulet a la countertop.” But that slow cooker handled things like the champ that it is, and by that night Laura and I were eating a delicious bowl of Slow Cooker Cassoulet…even if Laura still called it French Pork and Beans. I hope this Slow Cooker Cassoulet keeps you warm on the chilly nights that are a’coming!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
With just the right amount of sweet and savory, along with a great crunch throughout, this Golden Raisin Broccoli Salad is sure to be… Continue reading: "Golden Raisin and Broccoli Saladvideocam"
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes