Amanda Formaro - Food Blogger
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Amanda Formaro is the mother of four wonderful children, and is very happily married to her high school sweetheart. She resides in the wonderful midwest state of Wisconsin.
Amanda loves to cook, bake and make crafts. She worked full time in finance until her third child was three months old. At that time she quit to stay home and raise her kids. As much as she loved being a mom, graham crackers and diapers just weren’t enough and her creative mind went stir crazy.
Her love of cooking and baking grew out of creativity. She didn’t do much outside of baking cake mixes and making boring dinners each night until around 2005. Now, she bakes almost everything from scratch and hasn't bought a prepackaged cookie in what seems like forever. Amanda loves trying new recipes and baking treats for her family.
Amanda's Recipes on RecipeLion
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Heather Carter - Food Blogger
Reeni Pisano - Food Blogger
Jenni Fleener - Food Blogger
Addie Gundry - Professional Chef and Cookbook Author
Angela Gunder - Food Blogger
Aimee Shugarman - Food Blogger
Blair Lonergan - Food Blogger
Jaclyn Bell - Food Blogger
Kevin Williams - Food Blogger
Dawn M Richards - Food Blogger
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Mediterranean Steak Salad
- Delicious Banana Pancake
- Homemade Meatballs in White Sauce
- The Best Egg Salad Ever
- Healthy Strawberry Gingerbread Pupcakes
- Chocolate Covered Cactus Pretzels
- Spicy Beef Lettuce Wraps
- Butterfinger Poke Cake
- Spanish Potato Omelette Muffins
- Maple Shortbread Bars
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes