World's Best Ambrosia Salad
If you want something different than a traditional fruit salad, ambrosia is always a great alternative. This old-fashioned dessert recipe for World's Best Ambrosia Salad is a creamy, fruity salad that never fails to impress. With ingredients like pineapple, mandarin oranges, marshmallows, and more, this colorful no-bake dessert looks and tastes great alongside any meal. Next time you need an easy Cool Whip recipe or dessert to share, whip together a big bowl of ambrosia!
See a video for our test kitchen version of Ambrosia Salad here!
Cooking MethodNo Bake
- 1 (29-ounce) can fruit cocktail, drained
- 1 (8-ounce) can pineapple tidbits, drained
- 1 (11-ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained
- 1/2 cup maraschino cherries, drained and rinsed
- 1 (1-ounce) box cheesecake flavor Sugar Free Jell-O pudding
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 3 cups Cool Whip
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- Drain all fruit. If fruit was packed in syrup, rinse in cold water and drain.
- Combine fruit cocktail, pineapple, mandarin oranges and cherries in a large bowl. Sprinkle with cheesecake flavored pudding mix and stir to coat. Add in sour cream and Cool Whip and stir well.
- Fold in marshmallows and chill for at least one hour before serving.
Read NextOur Famous Ambrosia Salad Recipe