26 Easy Fruit Salad Recipes
By: The Editors of RecipeLion.com
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
There is an abundance of in-season fruit in the summer that is perfect for creating any of our easy fruit salad recipes. Use your favorite fruits to create a fresh salad perfect for parties, picnics and snacking.
Table of Contents
- Amy's Apple Salad - Amy's homemade apple salad is a family favorite and sure to be a pleaser at your next picnic or barbecue. With less than ten ingredients and six steps, this easy fruit salad recipe can also be a make ahead recipe.
- Diced Fruit Salad - With only two simple steps, this diced fruit salad recipe is sure to save you time in the kitchen. One of the easiest fruit salad recipes, as well as a make ahead recipe, this diced fruit salad is sure to be a family favorite.
- Five Star Frozen Fruit Salad (shown) - Frozen fruit salad is the perfect summer dessert. Combine your favorite canned fruit and whipped topping for a light and sweet treat. For an even brighter flavor, try using fresh fruit.
- Mango Salad - Ever wonder how to make a healthy fruit salad? This easy fruit salad is a tasty summer dish that consists only of natural fruits and fruit juices. Perfect for those hot summer days when you just want to cool off.
- 5 Minute Fruity Summer Coleslaw - After trying this fruit salad recipe, you may never go back to your standard coleslaw again!
- Bing Cherry Supreme - Create a unique fruit salad dessert with Jello, cherries, pineapple and 7-Up. This is a crowd-pleasing party or potluck desser
For more fresh, delicious dishes, check out our free eCookbook 28 Must-Have Easy Picnic Recipes!
- 10-Minute Fruit Salad - This easy fruit salad is perfect for when you're really in a time crunch and need a side dish super fast! Enjoy this dish in just 10 minutes.
- Five Star Frozen Fruit Salad - Try this delicious variation of the classic fruit salad recipe! These frozen fruit salad treats are perfect to serve at a summer party.
- Cranberry Pineapple Salad - Fresh cranberries and sweet pineapple come together in a delightful and unique fruit salad. This is a great side salad for a summer party, but it pairs well with any meal.
- Mixed Fruit Salad - Mixed fruit salad is a great combination of all your favorite fruits like apples, bananas, pears and more. Add a little something extra with raisins and apple juice.
- Quick and Very Easy Fruit Salad - Try this quick and easy fruit salad recipe the whole family will enjoy, from the kids to grandpa and everyone in between. The sweet dressing is a real crowd-pleaser.
- Fruit Salad with Watermelon - Cooking with watermelon is always a treat in the summer months. But instead of literally cooking, why don't you try making a fresh fruit salad with watermelon to enjoy? This great recipe is easy and the whole family will love it!
- Pasta Fruit Salad - This unique dish combines two classic salads: pasta salad and fruit salad. A creamy dressing brings these two family favorites together.
- Strawberry Cucumber Salad - Light and fruity, this salad is made from, you guessed it, cucumbers and strawberries. It takes about ten minutes to make, and will look absolutely beautiful on any dinner table.
- Winter Fruit Salad (shown) - You may not have thought of making a salad of fresh fruit in the middle of winter, but think again. Pomegranates make a beautiful addition to this salad.
- Watermelon and Tomato Skewers - Cubes of seedless watermelon are paired with fresh basil leaves and a cherry tomato. A fruity take on the popular Caprese salad, you'll love this summery treat.
Looking for more fruity treats? Our amazing collection, 18 Awesome Recipes for Cobbler is sure to give you ideas for an impressive and tasty dessert.
- Poppy Seed Fruit Salad Dressing - This poppy seed fruit salad dressing is great for topping your favorite fruit salad. Mix it up and pop it in the fridge until you're ready to dress a fruit salad for a cool summer treat.
- Low Fat Honey Poppy Seed Dressing - The classic recipe lightened without taking away any of the flavor you've grown to love. The secret to this recipe is in the use of Greek yogurt and just a hint of sweet-greated orange peel.
- Homemade Fruit Salad Dressing - Make a light and creamy fruit salad dressing for your favorite fresh fruit salad recipe. Yogurt adds a creaminess to this easy dressing while still keeping this dressing light.
- Rum Dressing for Fruit Salad - Add a little zing to your next fruit salad with this unique rum dressing. It's an adult favorite perfect for summer parties and cookouts.
- Whipped Cream Raspberry Pretzel Salad - This Whipped Cream Raspberry Pretzel Salad is one of the most unique desserts you'll ever try your hand at. No matter what the occasion, this raspberry jello pretzel dessert will be a winner.
- Mom's Easy Orange Jello Salad (shown) - This easy jello fruit salad is made with only four ingredients and can be assembled in minutes. All it takes is one small package of orange Jello gelatin, one small can of mandarin oranges, one small container of cottage cheese, and some whipped topping.
- Retro Blueberry Jello Salad - Jello and fruit salads were all the rage a few decades ago, and for good reason. They're easy to make, taste great, and are a true crowd favorite.
- Traditional Ambrosia Salad - This old fashioned recipe is a favorite around the holidays or as an everyday treat. Traditional Ambrosia Salad is a creamy fruit salad with pineapple, mandarin oranges, canned fruit, marshmallows, coconut and whipped cream.
- World's Best Ambrosia Salad - If you want something different than the traditional fruit salad, ambrosia is always a great alternative. This old fashioned dessert recipe for World's Best Ambrosia Salad is a creamy, fruity salad that never fails to impress.
- Old Fashioned Southern Ambrosia - The variety of fresh fruit used in this salad makes it colorful and delicious. Pineapple, mandarin oranges, cherries, grapes and apples are mixed with a variety of other ingredients to create a creamy fruit salad perfect for any occasion.
Now that you have so many fruit salad recipes to choose from, we thought it would be fun to include a watermelon basket tutorial. It will truly take your fruit salad to the next level.
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Images from other cooks
Love these recipes? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Swiss Diamond 3-Piece Fry Pan and Casserole Set Review
- Breakfast Pear Smoothie
- Cordon Blue Casserole Recipe
- Caramel Apple Golden Oreo No Bake Cake
- Super-Fast Skillet Lasagna
- Fold Over Tortilla Casserole
- Chickpea Deli Salad
- Sweet Cinnamon Challah
- Vegetarian Cauliflower Chickpea Tacos
- Magically Easy Salted Caramel Sauce