15 Easy Jello Dessert Recipes
These easy jello recipes are just the thing to satisfy your sweet tooth.
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
There was a time when Jell-O only conjured up images of hospital food trays and senior care centers. Today, home cooks and food lovers alike use Jell-O for so many easy recipes - from pies and cakes to dessert salads and cookies. This collection includes 15 of our favorite Jell-O dessert recipes, perfect for spring and summer parties.
We've included easy Jell-O cakes, pies, and other desserts in all kinds of delicious fruity flavors from orange creamsicle to strawberry and cherry limeade. No matter what Jell-O flavor is your favorite, you're sure to find something to love below. While these desserts certainly scream, "summer," there's really no one time to enjoy Jell-O if you're in the mood. When your food is as colorful as the rainbow, the possibilities often are too. Enjoy these easy jello recipes any day of the year for some fun and sweet nostalgia you can share with the whole family.
Jell-O Cakes and Pies
- Heavenly Banana Cream Eclair PieIf your two favorite desserts are banana creme pie and eclair cake, we've got the perfect recipe for you. Heavenly Banana Cream Eclair Pie is an easy dessert recipe for a banana creme pie with a light and fluffy eclair crust. This recipe uses instant pudding, so putting this pie together is quick and easy. Thick creamy pudding fills the eclair crust, and is topped with fresh banana slices and a ring of whipped cream.
- Simple Strawberry Jello Cake RecipeJello cool whip recipes are some of the easiest and most fun recipes to make. Simple Strawberry Jello Cake is super simple, very budget friendly, and perfect for summer. Bring this along to potlucks or your next kids party. This chilled strawberry poke cake will be "ooh-ed" and "aah-ed" when you walk in. Don't expect to take any home; it will be gone by the time you're ready to leave!
- Shirley Temple drinks are a childhood favorite for many, and this fun poke cake recipe combines all the same flavors! Shirley Temple Poke Cake is a recipe with cake mix, cherry Jell-O, 7-Up, cherry juice and Cool Whip. Once the cake is baked, poke holes in the top and pour in the Jell-O mixture. Once cooled, you'll have a moist, flavorful cake that has all the delicious flavors of a sweet Shirley Temple!
- Frozen Orange Creamsicle CakeFrozen Orange Creamsicle Cake is a cake recipe that is sure to become an all-time favorite during those hot summer months or for all the orange lovers out there, a favorite all year round. Made with Jell-O, cream cheese, and Cool Whip, there's no denying this cake is a creamy, dreamy masterpiece. Made with a layer of cake and two layers of ice cream, and then garnished with sugared orange candy slices and whipped cream, this is one delightful cake recipe you won't be able to resist.
- Summer Strawberry Cake Mix CakeThis strawberry cake recipe starts with a box of cake mix and adds just a few more ingredients to make one super simple and delicious cake. Summer Strawberry Cake Mix Cake is even better when it's been in the refrigerator for a few days! With the flavors of strawberry jello and frozen strawberries, this cake will definitely be a favorite of all strawberry dessert lovers. It's the perfect cake for spring and summer, or all year.
Other Tasty Jell-O Desserts
- Cherry Limeade Layered MousseThis summer's favorite flavor is cherry and lime. This Cherry Limeade Layered Mousse is a fluffy summer dessert or snack that is easy to take with you anywhere. This easy gelatin dessert is perfect to dig into on a warm evening while watching the sunset. You can layer them into a cute mason jar, a bowl, or a pan. Don't forget to add whipped cream and a cherry on top for a creamy treat!
- Whipped Cream Raspberry Pretzel SaladThis Whipped Cream Raspberry Pretzel Salad is one of the most unique desserts you'll ever try your hand at. No matter what the occasion, this raspberry jello pretzel dessert will be a winner. With creamy Cool Whip and crunchy pretzels, this is one dessert you have to try. Smooth and fruity raspberry jello and real raspberries come together for the prefect, tangy flavor explosion. This is great treat for potlucks, parties and fun things to make for the kids.
- 4-Ingredient Cranberry FluffMost Christmas dessert recipes are heavy and rich, and you rarely actually have room for them after filling meals. That's why a light Jello dessert like 4-Ingredient Cranberry Fluff is a great choice for your Christmas table! Simply combine cranberry sauce, cranberry juice, Jello, and heavy whipping cream for a flavorful dessert that everyone's sure to love.
- Perfect Strawberry Jello SaladThis jello recipe is a classic for a reason! Its fresh fruit flavor and creamy texture are irresistible in any setting. Whether you're preparing it for Grandma's Sunday dinner or a retro cocktail party, this dish is sure to please. It's also super easy to make!
- 5-Minute Watergate SaladThere's a whole lot to love about this no-bake dessert salad recipe. When you need a last-minute treat, whip together this 5-Minute Watergate Salad! With just 5 ingredients and 5 minute preparation time, this may be one of the easiest dessert recipes around. Pistachio pudding mix is blended with Cool Whip, pineapple, coconut and mini marshmallows to create a flavorful, creamy salad that's perfect for potlucks or picnics. This Cool Whip recipe is a true crowd-pleaser.
- 1950s Magic Jell-O DessertLet's take a step back in time, and indulge in this 1950s Magic Jell-O Dessert. This is one of those old-fashioned desserts that you'd see on nearly every dessert table in the 50s and 60s. Jell-O has found a place in many desserts over the years, but we like this recipe the best. With 4 flavors of Jell-O, creamy Cool Whip, and just a few other simple ingredients, this dessert comes together like magic.
- Creamsicle Jell-O MoldThis is one of those classic vintage recipes that everyone loves. From the delicious orange creamsicle flavor to the pretty orange-and-white presentation, this jello dessert is a total win. We recommend serving it at your next retro dinner party.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Images from other cooks
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
If you love no bake desserts then this Chocolate Kisses Fudge is going to easily become your new favorite dessert to make. This fudge… Continue reading: "Chocolate Kisses Fudgevideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Everyday Chocolate Squares
- Twice Baked Potatoes
- Bratkartoffeln German Fries
- Almond Zucchini Muffins Recipe
- Easy Pasta Primavera
- Italian Sausage Sliders Sandwiches
- Cookies N' Creamers Potato Ice Cream
- Gooey Crescent Roll Cinnamon Rolls
- Red White and Blue Cookies
- Oven-Baked Garlic Parmesan Potato Wedges
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes