Strawberry Shortcake Cream Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Just one bite of this strawberry shortcake cream cake and you’ll praise it as being the best fruit dessert you’ve ever had. Made with frozen strawberries, you can enjoy this cake any time of year. This soft and fluffy chiffon cake filled with homemade strawberry curd lightened up with homemade whipped cream tastes just as good as it looks. You will never need another strawberry cake recipe after trying this grand dessert!"
Makes1 eight-inch cake
Cooking Vessel Size8-inch round pan and 8-inch square pan
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Perfect for a family party or a potluck dinner, recipes with jello are always crowd-pleasers. Strawberry Jello Pretzel Salad is… Continue reading: "Strawberry Pretzel Saladvideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Boston Cream Pie
- 5 Spanish Soups To Beat The Winter Blues
- Classic Chocolate Chip Cookies – With Whole Wheat Flour
- Caramel Bars
- Chocolate Lava Mug Cake
- Mini Pigs In A Blanket
- Apple Marmalade
- Pork Chops And Rice With Creamy Mushroom Sauce
- Slimming World Cheesy Chips In The Air Fryer
- Shrimp Scampi With Pasta
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes