The Ultimate Kitchen Guide: How-Tos, Cooking Tips & Essential Kitchen Knowledge
Bridgett Nicolace-Bird - Food Blogger
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Bridgett Nicolace-Bird is a proud mother of three boys and is happily married to her sweetheart and best friend. She lives with her family in New Hampshire, and although she is not fond of New England's strange weather ups and downs, she calls it home for now. Until recently Bridgett was a full time lawyer specializing mostly in family law. However, life presented a pleasant change of pace which now allows her to be a stay at home mom and to care for her family full time.
While she occasionally takes on new clients, her passion is writing, baking and cooking. Bridgett has always had a passion for creating new recipes and believes no recipe is too big or too scary to conquer, and she believes the same holds true for people who have a true desire to cook well. Bridgett also loves her home filled with the company of dear friends and family. In the past, she used to bake and cook just for fun and to fill the tummies of her wonderful guests. Now she has found an outlet for her recipe creations and pictures; and that is her food blog, the happy little tomato. Her dream is to compile a family friendly cookbook with simple yet delicious recipes for the busy mom or any level of culinary connoisseur to enjoy.
Some of her recipes are not a lighter fare, however, she does make sure to replace higher fat ingredients with a low calorie/low fat option whenever it is possible. She believes that with an active lifestyle combined with portion control and moderation, a few treats now and again won't hurt anyone.
Bridgett's Recipes on RecipeLion
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Grandma's Magic Cake is unbelievably easy to make and delicious. This is the perfect type of cake to serve anytime during the day.… Continue reading: "Grandma's Magic Cake Recipevideocam"
- Reeni Pisano - Food Blogger
- Erin Schmit - Food Blogger
- Addie Gundry - Professional Chef and Cookbook Author
- Dawn M Richards - Food Blogger
- Jenni Fleener - Food Blogger
- Blair Lonergan - Food Blogger
- Nicole Johnson - Food Blogger
- Lisa Workman - Food Blogger
- Amanda Formaro - Food Blogger
- Jan Gomes - Food Blogger
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Maverick WIFI Digital Chef Roasting Thermometer
- VitaClay Digital Express MultiPot Set
- Gingerbread Spiced Walnuts
- Halloween Snack Mix
- Layered Pumpkin Squares
- Pumpkin Pie Shortbread Bars
- Peanut Butter Cup Blondies
- Marinated Herb T Bone Steaks
- Southwestern Potato Salad
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes