We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"How about an easy dinner for your busy weeknights?! There’s no need to boil pasta, chop veggies, or cook any meat for this 10-minute Dump-and-Bake Sloppy Joe Casserole! Just stir together all of the raw ingredients, pop it in the oven, and you’ll have a simple, one dish meal that brings the family together around the table! I’ve seriously never met a child who doesn’t love a Sloppy Joe! The hearty, sweet and tangy sauce is a throwback to my childhood! Both my mom and my grandmother served us Sloppy Joe sandwiches when we were little, and they have now become a staple in my own house as well. But guess what?! I figured out a way to make the classic Sloppy Joe even easier. I bet you didn’t think that was possible!"
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time40 min
Cooking Vessel Size9 x 13 baking dish
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Fresh Strawberry Frosé
- 10 Recipes with Doritos
- Cream Cheese Stuffed Pumpkin Cake Truffles
- Candy Corn Trash Dessert
- Halloween Oreo Bat Truffles
- Pumpkin Spice Latte Poke Cake
- Mocha Cake with Kahlua Coffee Buttercream
- Peppermint Bark Cheesecake Brownie
- Easy Caramel Pecan Cheesecake
- No Bake Baileys Cheesecake
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes