Dump and Bake Chicken Alfredo Pasta Casserole
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"A 10-minute total crowd-pleaser, this Dump and Bake Chicken Alfredo Pasta Casserole is an easy, cheesy, comfort food dinner for your busiest weeknights — and you don’t even have to boil the pasta!"
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time40 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Take that box of lemon cake mix to the next level with this Easy Lemon Pudding Cake! It's a delicious and simple cake recipe that uses… Continue reading: "Easy Lemon Pudding Cakevideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- How To Make Sweet Potato Fries In Air Fryer
- Allergy Friendly Snack Board - Two Ways
- Instant Pot Spinach Artichoke Dip
- Oreo St. Patrick’s Day Treats
- Frittatas (stovetop And Baked)
- Havarti Cranberry Turkey Sliders
- Mocha Cappuccino Bombs With Coffee
- Homemade Calzone Recipe
- Chicken Fricassee
- Cozy Applesauce Walnut Cake Recipe
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes