We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Feeding our families does not have to be complicated, difficult, time consuming, or painful. At the end of the day, the goal is to bring everyone together around the table, take a time-out from our chaotic schedules, enjoy some good food, and connect with each other. Fortunately, this Dump-and-Bake Honey Mustard Chicken only requires 5 minutes of prep and 5 ingredients for a healthy dinner that the entire family can enjoy…making it the perfect example of less is more."
Preparation Time5 min
Cooking Time20 min
Cooking Vessel Size11 x 7 baking dish
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Amish Cinnamon Cream Cheese Roll-Ups might one of the best desserts you'll ever enjoy. This delicious Amish dessert recipe is… Continue reading: "Amish Cinnamon Cream Cheese Roll-Upsvideocam"
- Crispy Sesame Chicken
- 5-Minute Honey French Baked Chicken Breasts
- Creamy Lemon Butter Chicken
- Copycat KFC Fried Chicken Recipe
- Filipino Adobo Chicken
- Lemon Herb Chicken Sheet Pan with Veggies
- Ranch Cream Cheese Chicken
- Healthy Pesto Chicken Zoodles
- Cheesy Chicken Fritters - Easy Keto Recipe
- Olive Garden Copycat Tuscan Chicken
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Walking Taco Bar
- Instant Pot No Bean Chili
- Spanish SautÉed Shrimp With Green Garlic Sauce
- Oreo Cheesecake Bites
- Tikka Masala Sauce
- Pastina Soup
- Chilli Paneer Gravy
- Spinach Pasta
- Instant Pot No Peel Hard Boiled Eggs
- Baked Jalapeno Poppers With Bacon Gluten Free
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes