One Dish Beef Stroganoff
For an unbelievably fast and easy dinner that will please everyone at the table, turn to this recipe for One Dish Beef Stroganoff. In just 45 quick minutes you'll have a meal featuring tender strips of beef, egg noodles and a deliciously rich sauce ready to serve. The best part about this dish from Campbell's Kitchen, aside from the flavor? The fact that it can all be made in one skillet. No extra dishes to wash when dinner is done. That's why this is one of our favorite beef stroganoff recipes ever.
For more easy dinner ideas like this one, check out our Campbell's Kitchen recipe collection.
Serves4 (about 1 1/2 cups each)
Preparation Time15 min
Cooking Time30 min
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 boneless beef sirloin steak, 3/4-inch thick (about 1 pound), cut into very thin strips
- 1 medium onion, chopped (about 1/2 cup)
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1 3/4 cup Swanson® Beef Broth or Swanson® Beef Stock
- 6 ounces sliced mushrooms (about 2 cups)
- 3 cups uncooked medium egg noodles
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- fresh parsley, chopped
Heat the oil in a 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add the beef and cook until it's well browned, stirring often. Add the onion, garlic and parsley and cook until the onion is tender-crisp.
Stir the broth and mushrooms in the skillet and heat to a boil. Stir in the noodles. Reduce the heat to medium. Cover and cook for 10 minutes or until the noodles are tender.
Stir the sour cream in the skillet and cook until the mixture is heated through. Sprinkle with the parsley, if desired.