Old-fashioned Meatloaf With Oatmeal
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This old-fashioned Meatloaf Recipe with Oatmeal is a simple, easy dinner that comes together with just 10 minutes of prep! It's a family-favorite that only requires a handful of pantry staples. Pair the world's best meatloaf with mashed potatoes, mac and cheese, or your other favorite sides for a cozy and nourishing meal any night of the week! Meatloaf has stood the test of time! It's a classic family dinner that everyone at the table can agree, made with affordable, hearty ingredients, and ready with minimal effort. My kids have come to love this meal just as much as I do, so the traditional recipe is a regular in our kitchen. "
Preparation Time10 min
Chilling Time5 min
Cooking Time1 hr 10 min
Cooking Vessel Size8 x 5 loaf pan
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Great Gran's Greatest Goulash is going to make your winter blues disappear in no time. This recipe is hearty and full of flavor and… Continue reading: "Great Gran's Greatest Goulashvideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Homemade Pumpkin Bars
- Stuffed Pepper Soup
- Instant Pot Beef Tongue
- Caramel Ginger Slice
- Instant Pot Shrimp And Sausage Gumbo Recipe
- Easy Dessert Popcorn
- Sautéed Potatoes With Spanish Mojo Picon
- Mozzarella Eyeballs
- Ghost Cookies
- Bat Oreo Truffles
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes