Quick Chicken Parmesan
In just 30 minutes you can prepare this Quick Chicken Parmesan dish, a delicious dinner recipe the whole family will enjoy. This baked chicken parmesan recipe from Campbell's Kitchen has all the classic ingredients you love and tastes great when served over spaghetti. Try this meal tonight and it will soon become one of your favorite go-to simple chicken recipes.
Love this recipe? Find more just like it in our Campbell's Kitchen recipe collection!
Preparation Time5 min
Cooking Time25 min
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves (about 1 pound)
- 2 cups Prego® Traditional Italian Sauce or Fresh Mushroom Italian Sauce
- 2 ounces shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 package (8 ounces) spaghetti, cooked and drained (about 4 cups)
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
Place the chicken in a 2-quart shallow baking dish. Top the chicken with the sauce. Sprinkle with the mozzarella cheese and Parmesan cheese.
Bake for 25 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through. Serve the chicken and sauce with the spaghetti.