Autumn Pork Chops
Perfect for those nights when you need dinner on the table fast, Autumn Pork Chops is a great quick and easy pork chop recipe. Simmered in a tangy, sweet sauce that's seasoned with apple juice and honey, it's best served with egg noodles. Pork chop recipes like this one are lip-smakin' good.
If you love easy fall dinner recipes like this one, don't miss out on our free eCookbook: 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall!
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time20 min
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 4 bone-in pork chops, 1/2-inch thick (about 1 1/2 pounds)
- 1 can (10.75-ounces) Campbell's Condensed Cream of Celery Soup (Regular or 98% Fat Free)
- 1/2 cup cup apple juice or water
- 2 tablespoons spicy-brown mustard
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Generous dash ground black pepper
- 1/2 of a 12-ounce package medium egg noodles (about 4 cups), cooked and drained
Heat the oil in a 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat. Add the pork and cook until browned on both sides.
Stir the soup, apple juice, mustard, honey and black pepper in the skillet and heat to a boil. Reduce the heat to low. Cover and cook for 5 minutes or until the pork is cooked through. Serve the pork and soup mixture with the noodles.
Read NextShake and Bake Pork Chops