Easy Balsamic Pork Chops
You wouldn't expect to put maple syrup on a pork chop, but after trying this recipe you're going to wonder why you never did it in the first place. Seasoned with balsamic vinegar, rosemary, and garlic, this robust pork chop recipe will become a favorite. Try Easy Balsamic Pork Chops for a savory delight tonight.
See this and more awesome pork recipes in this collection of 13 Best Easy Pork Recipes.
See step by step how to make these pork chops here:
Cooking MethodSlow Cooker
- 4 bone in pork chops at room temperature
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 -inch ginger, peeled
- 1 garlic clove, peeled
- 1 sprig of fresh rosemary
- 1/3 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- salt and pepper, to taste
- In a little chopper place ginger, 1 tablespoon olive oil, garlic and rosemary leaves and blitz them together.
- Meanwhile, preheat frying pan with oil to medium-high heat. Add the pork chops and season them with salt, pepper and cayenne pepper. Fry them for 4 minutes per side or until they caramelize.
- Add flavoured olive oil that you made earlier, balsamic vinegar and maple syrup to the pan. Cook them until the glaze reduces by 1/2. Flip the chops for 30 seconds and remove from the heat.
Read NextNo Fuss Pork Chop Casserole
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Dec 27, 2013
Not only do we put maple syrup on pork chops, but on sausage and sauerkraut, too. My grandma & dad were 100% German
peacockethel3 3953 412
Apr 03, 2013
love balsamic vinegar. I will make these tonight for supper and will let you know how it turns out. I like these tutorials. thanks
Mar 15, 2013
I love this recipe and I love Victoria, Heyb Red Lion ,more cooking demonstrations by Victoria. She's for real!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Join our community of 5 million cooks!
- Get free recipes, exclusive partner offers, and more.
- Information Use