Addie Gundry Recipes
A collection of recipes created by our Executive Producer and rising Food Network Star!
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
RecipeLion's very own executive producer, Addie Gundry, has appeared on the Food Network multiple times. She was on their hit competition show, Cutthroat Kitchen, where she took home the winning title. She also came back a second time in the all-stars challenge, where she came in second place. Now, she's back and better than ever appearing on the 13th season of Food Network Star! We know her for keeping our test kitchen in order and for making sure nothing but top-notch recipes are made for our readers. You may know her from TV, or maybe you're just "meeting" her for the first time. Whatever the case, here are some of Addie Gundry's best recipes from our test kitchen. Enjoy!
Table of Contents
Delicious Breakfast Recipes
Breakfast is the most important meal of the day, and Addie's test kitchen recipes will make it count. Whether you're in the mood for her sweet cinnamon roll casserole drizzled with a cream cheese icing or her savory crescent roll casserole that is a cinch to make, the breakfast recipes below will have you jumping out of bed to start your day.
Check out even more amazing breakfast recipes in our collection: 23 Savory Breakfast Recipes for Fuss-Free Mornings
Amazing Side Dishes
We can all agree that side dishes make the meal complete, and Addie has come up with some delicious ideas that will help you create the perfect dinner. Whether you're looking for something simple like her One Pot Mac and Cheese, or something a little more complicated like her tasty Artisan Bread recipe, these homemade side dishes are sure to make your meal a memorable one.
For even more side dish ideas, try our full collection: The 27 Best Side Dishes to Pair with Your Entree
For the main event, Addie has made everything from Italian classics like Tuscan-style chicken and creamy fettucini to comforting favorites like pulled pork sandwiches, meatloaf, and more. These delicious entrees from our executive producer will have your mouth watering in no time. If you're in search of something easy at the end of the day, try her Lazy Days Chicken Sheet Pan Dinner, and for something you can easily serve at a party, we recommend the Cheesy Roast Beef Sliders.
Try even more of our great casserole recipes here: 25 Ground Beef Casserole Recipes You'll Love
Easy Casserole Recipes
Casseroles really are the most versatile and easy-to-make meals out there, aren't they? We think so! And Addie has been busy experimenting with all kinds of variations on this theme! From classic and comforting recipes you'll remember, like Cheeseburger casserole, to innovative casseroles you may never have thought to make, like French Onion Soup Casserole and Philly Cheesesteak Casserole, these tasty dishes will keep you plenty busy in the kitchen and at the dinner table.
Dessert salad... what's that? Find out in our collection: 18 Dessert Salads: Ambrosia Salad, Jello Salad, and More
Decadent Dessert Recipes
And finally! We made it to everyone's favorite part of the meal, dessert! Addie is all about entertaining, and what better way is there to entertain than with a little something sweet? From simple recipes you can whip for a party, to sweet snacks for your little ones, and too many cakes to count, Addie's dessert repertoire is off the charts. Take a peek at the easy dessert recipes below and try a few out for yourself.
Are you keeping up with this season of Food Network Star? Let us know what you think in the comments below!
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
If you love being able to have the best of both worlds when it comes to dessert and breakfast, you're going to adore this Heavenly… Continue reading: "Heavenly Cinnamon Bun Pievideocam"
- 24 Classic Great Depression Era Recipes
- 30 Good Old Recipes from Grandma's Kitchen
- 31 Old Fashioned Recipes from the 1950s
- Christmas Cookies in a Jar
- The Best Funeral Foods: 21 Easy Potluck Recipes for a Crowd
- The Best Apples to Bake With
- Food Hacks 101 [Infographic]
- Bible Food Recipes: 8 Heavenly Meals Inspired by the Bible
- 365 Easy Dinner Recipes for Every Day of the Year
- Top Rated Amish Recipes: 26 Classic, Old-Fashioned Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Pigs In Blankets In The Air Fryer
- Easy White Bean Chicken Chili
- Easy Chicken Florentine Casserole Kids Can Make
- Instant Amla Pickle Recipe | Indian Gooseberry Pickle
- Easy Instant Pot Chicken Tikka Masala
- Cranberry And Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Chicken Noodle Soup
- Rolo Pretzel Turtles
- Cornflake Marshmallow Wreaths
- One Pan Braised Chicken Thighs In Apple Juice
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes