30 Easy Dinner Recipes for September
See what's on the menu this month with yummy fall recipes to start off the season!
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
When the seasons change, so should your meal planning. Using fresh, seasonal produce is a great way to embrace any new season to its fullest. With our collection, 30 Easy Dinner Recipes for September, you'll find an array of dinner ideas for you and your family to try.
This lovely fall recipe collection includes many vegetables and creative ways to use seasonal fall produce in pasta, casseroles, salads, soups, and other sides and main dishes. Since these ingredients will be in season in September, you should be able to easily find these ingredients at the store or market. With these recipes, you also have a great way to prepare them!
For those of you who tend to stay away from veggies, you've clearly never eaten butternut squash Alfredo stuffed shells. That recipe and all of the others below are thriving with flavor and personality, so you and your family will be thoroughly satisfied all month long!
Easy Fall Appetizer Recipes
If you look forward to the food you get to eat before the meal, this is the section for you! From comforting soups, like tortellini minestrone (pictured) and mac and cheese soup (below), to harvest salads, chili and more, the fall appetizer recipes in this list will make you truly appreciate the "fruit" of the season.
Do you know what produce is in season? Find out with our Guide to the Harvest: Best Fall Vegetables and Fruits for Cooking
Fantastic Fall Side Dishes
Side dishes are what complement any good meal. The fall side dishes below complement the season so well because they're all made with fresh fall produce. Butternut Squash, cauliflower, sweet potatoes, apples, and corn will all make an appearance on your plate this fall when you make any one of these wonderful sides.
Apples are amazing and fall is the perfect time to indulge in this favorite fruit! Get started with these 11 Easy Apple Crisp Recipes
Favorite Fall Main Dishes
You may never have tried the fruit and meat combination before, but we're here to tell you, it works. Pork and apples, for instance, are one of the best food pairings since PB&J. We've got a sheet pan recipe below that's a must-try this fall, plus pumpkin cider braised pork chops that will make your mouth water.
For those who want to go meatless this fall, the Slow Cooker Butternut Squash Gnocchi Bake is completely decadent. If you're cooking for kiddos, check out the Cheesy Skillet Pasta with Meatballs and Broccoli for a dish that will fill them up with plenty of nutritional benefits (and taste good too!)
Ready for October? Dig into these 39 Easy Pumpkin Recipes
What is the #1 thing you look forward to each fall?
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 19 Recipes from Grandmas Around the World
- 24 Classic Great Depression Era Recipes
- Dump and Go Dinners: 22 Easy Weeknight Dinner Ideas + 4 Bonus Dump Desserts
- How to Tailgate + 5 Game Day Recipes
- 9 Jiffy Cornbread Recipes You'll Love
- 25 Easiest Make Ahead Meals Ever
- Our 13 Best Funeral Foods for Those in Need
- 22 Old Fashioned Recipes from the 1950s
- 17 Old West Cowboy Recipes
- The Best Dinner Recipes, Delicious Desserts & More: 20 Must-Have Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Instant Chicken Parmesan Zoodle Soup
- Classic Chicken Pot Pie With Bone Broth
- Mughlai Navratan Korma
- Spicy Zucchini Waffles
- Fruity Peach Yogurt Bowl
- Quick and Easy Pizza Pot Pie
- Easy Hawaiian Dump Cake
- Slow Cooker Brown Sugar Garlic Chicken
- Simple, Homemade Applesauce
- Strawberry Lemonade Pound Cake
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes