Stuffed Acorn Squash
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"These Stuffed Acorn Squash make for a fun and healthy Autumn dinner! The roasted acorn squash were a fun and festive way to serve the beef and rice filling. Oh, and wondering how to eat the roasted squash? My wife used a knife to cut off slices while I went with a fork and scraped out the squash. The fork scraping method won (in my opinion, of course). As we head into the season of pumpkin cheesecakes, pumpkin pies, pumpkin spice lattes, pumpkin breads, pumpkin……these Stuffed Acorn Squash are a great way to serve up a fun and healthy dinner. Enjoy!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Homemade Pumpkin Bars
- Stuffed Pepper Soup
- Instant Pot Beef Tongue
- Caramel Ginger Slice
- Instant Pot Shrimp And Sausage Gumbo Recipe
- Easy Dessert Popcorn
- Sautéed Potatoes With Spanish Mojo Picon
- Mozzarella Eyeballs
- Ghost Cookies
- Bat Oreo Truffles
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes