Mom's 20-Minute Red Beans and Rice
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"A healthy and satisfying dinner can be on the table in just 20 minutes! My Mom’s recipe for Red Beans and Rice is a childhood favorite that has stood the test of time. Whether you prepare a vegetarian version or whip up the original with beef, it’s a simple meal that the whole family will love! This is one of those recipes that just totally reminds me of my childhood. My mom served Red Beans and Rice on a regular basis, and now I know why. It’s an easy, quick-prep dinner that comes together in less than 30 minutes (and it tastes like it took MUCH longer)! This Red Beans and Rice can be prepared ahead of time for those crazy days when you don’t want to do anything more than reheat a meal. It’s freezer-friendly, and I swear that it just gets better as it sits!"
NotesThis recipe can easily be made vegetarian by substituting an extra can of beans instead of the beef.
Preparation Time5 min
Cooking Time15 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Copycat Old Spaghetti Factory Dressing is a super simple salad dressing recipe that you may already love! If you've never tried their… Continue reading: "Copycat Old Spaghetti Factory Dressingvideocam"
- Ground Beef Tacos Packed With Flavor
- Cubed Steaks with Mushroom and Onion Gravy
- Southern Bourbon-Glazed Beef Tenderloin
- Cheesy Ground Beef Pasta
- Fork Tender Burgers and Gravy
- One Pot Old Fashioned Goulash
- Simple Beef Bibimbap Ramen
- Taco Stuffed Potatoes
- Slow Cooker or Oven-Baked Salisbury Steak
- Ground Beef Stroganoff
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Chicken Curry Recipe
- Bruschetta Chicken Pasta
- Chicken And Broccoli Crescent Braid
- Smothered Pork Chops
- Cinnamon Roll Casserole
- Banana Milk
- Bacon Apple Pecan Stuffed French Toast
- Red Curry Potato Leek Soup
- Raspberry Protein Oatmeal Muffins Recipe
- Sheet Pan Roasted Red Pepper Chicken And Vegetables
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes