Easy Beef Pot Pie
Chicken pot pie gets all the attention, but this Easy Beef Pot Pie is so delicious that it might just change that for you. It's a perfect comfort food dinner-for-four, stuffed full of tasty, wholesome ingredients. You'd think that flavor like this would be difficult or expensive to get, but in this case, you'd be wrong. This meal is as quick, cheap, and easy as it is tasty. The hardest part about making this meal is waiting for the flakey pie crust to turn perfectly golden brown.
Preparation Time20 min
Cooking Time35 min
Total Timeunder 1 hour
- 2 cups Diced cooked potato
- 1 (10-ounce) Package frozen mixed vegetables (carrots, green beans, corn, peas), thawed (about 2 cups)
- 1 1/2 cup Cooked beef cubes
- 1 (10-1/2-ounce) Can Campbell’s® Condensed Golden Mushroom Soup
- 1/3 cup Water
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon Dried thyme, crushed
- 1 Unbaked (1/2 of a 15-ounce package) refrigerated pie crust (1 crust), at room temperature
Heat the oven to 400°F.
Place the potatoes, vegetables, and beef in a 9-inch deep-dish pie plate.
Stir the soup, water, Worcestershire and thyme in a medium bowl. Pour the soup mixture over the beef mixture. Gently place the pie crust over the beef mixture and crimp the edges to seal. Cut slits in the crust with a knife.
Bake for 35 minutes or until the beef mixture is hot and bubbling and the crust is golden brown.
Time-Saving: To thaw the vegetables, microwave on HIGH for 2 minutes.
These buttermilk biscuits are so quick, easy, and delicious! They come together in about 10 minutes and offer a perfect solution for your next weekend brunch, or for a wonderfully wholesome side.Aunt Bee's 3-Ingredient Buttermilk Biscuits