We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"There’s no need to make life complicated, so when I need to get dinner on the table for my family I turn to classic comfort food dishes like this Salisbury Steak with Mushroom Gravy. With only 15 minutes of prep, I can put a healthy meal in the slow cooker or in the oven without much hassle…leaving me more time for the good stuff. By using lean ground beef and plenty of zesty seasoning, a hearty serving of this Salisbury Steak satisfies the craving for a burger or creamy gravy, while still clocking in at well under 300 calories. Like a giant hug at the end of the day, this easy Salisbury Steak tastes decadent, cozy, and warm. For big appetites, serve it with mashed potatoes or egg noodles to soak up the extra gravy (there’s plenty, believe me!). For a lighter option, try it with cauliflower rice, a side of broccoli, or wholegrain brown rice."
Preparation Time15 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- No Bake Snickers Peanut Butter Bars
- Spicy Black Bean Dip
- Chikoo Milkshake
- The Best Chicken Salad
- Fresh Pineapple Avocado Salsa
- World Famous Nashville Hot Chicken Recipe
- Lemon Pound Cake
- Chinese Chicken Salad
- Butterscotch Pie
- Air Fryer Potato Wedges
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes